Bama Prediction Thread

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Name one game Mullen has won that exceeded expectations. One where he “shocked the world”. I’ll hang up and listen.
Never said shocked the world, those are your words. But any gameplan that works like Georgia last year is a complete surprise for me. I'm not a Mullen nut-hugger, I just think we have a shot. Good lord, grow a fuchsing pair bytch.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well you can really tell who the pumpers :pumper: and the dumpers :law:are in this thread. As one of the biggest Gator pumpers of all time, I really don't see how we win this game. Its going to take the stars to align and Bama to play their worst game ever. We have 2 basically inexperienced QBs vs a Saban Bama NFL team so that is not a good recipe. But our 2 QBs could really surprise some people and have some success vs Bama. Last year was THE chance to finally beat Bama and we were supposed to get blown out in that game too. We have to break through and beat Bama one of these years right? Could this be it? There is a very strange feeling about this game and something mystical and mythical in the air with Saturday approaching. Will Mullen unleash the offense with some new plays to keep Bama off balance? Will our defense actually show up and make some plays and get some stops on 3rd down? Could this be the year that UF finally beats Bama? Naaaah Bama 56 UF 27.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
@Jbossgator8 are you feeling okay? Do we need to call 911 for emergency medical attention? You seem to have fallen and banged your head severely and somehow some sanity has overtaken your mind and body?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It will take an excellent game plan and a strong performance with minimal big mistakes for Florida to win.
I just can’t see it happening especially on defense so 38-20 Bama

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
I do not believe there is one player on our roster that would start for Saban. Maybe Elam and AR15 would get some PT. Maybe.
48-14

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Never said shocked the world, those are your words. But any gameplan that works like Georgia last year is a complete surprise for me. I'm not a Mullen nut-hugger, I just think we have a shot. Good lord, grow a fuchsing pair bytch.
Dude, take your midol, change your Kotex and calm down.

The first half game plan against Ugay last year was a good one. I almost said “outside of Ugay last season” in my reply, but it was halfway expected that we would win because of their injuries and Shart’s insistence on starting that Bennett kid when he had a better qb on the bench in waiting. Sound familiar?

Of course, in typical Cousin Eddie fashion, he got a lead against them and went into clock killing mode in the second half instead of stepping on their throats like you should do to a hated rival.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In the KISS fashion, GC, make this prediction: UF wins the coin flip = 1) we receive or 2) we kick to Bama. ?? Try mullen that over ...?

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
What I want to happen… EJ to make a good start of it, establish the vertical passing game well enough to open the running game, AR to make a huge difference and our defense & special teams to make just enough plays to help us eke out a win, 26-24.

What I think will happen… We’ll come out with great energy and play inspired ball until EJ turns the ball over, Bama shuts down our running/horizontal passing game and AR looks human for the first time. Bama goes up 2-3 scores, we fight back but they wear us down and win comfortably. 42-27.

What I fear will happen… 45-10, but it isn’t as close as it looks.

This game won’t make or break our season; every goal will remain regardless, as the coach speak will go. But that only matters if you eventually achieve them. To that end, I’m anxious to have AR and the team healthy on Sunday. If he’s the generational player he appears to be, a lot of improvement can come over the next 2 months. He needs health and opportunity to make that happen.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
The chatters predicting a win watched a different EJ than I did those first two games. The EJ that I watched isn’t scoring 40 on the Sabans.

Yep. You don’t cure poor decisions against FAU and USF against Alabama. We need to be +2 in turnovers to have a shot and we’re more likely to be -3, fueling a rout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.