Bammer -5, Gators -13.5

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I woke up yesterday with an uneasy feeling...I’ll let you know if I get it this Saturday...hasn’t let me down in 15 years

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I guess I’m in the 5%. I’ve had zero confidence in our defense after game 1. I wouldn’t pick us to blow out anyone because we can’t stop anyone. Offense has a couple of TOs and we’ll lose to whoever is on the other side of the field.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
LSU put up mid 30's against Cowbell, 40's against Vandy and 40's against Mizzou. 3 awful teams but I defy you to say any of them has a defense that is significantly worse than ours. LSU is awful, but we are not anything stellar.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LSU put up mid 30's against Cowbell, 40's against Vandy and 40's against Mizzou. 3 awful teams but I defy you to say any of them has a defense that is significantly worse than ours. LSU is awful, but we are not anything stellar.
the danger with LSU is they are a top 5 team talent wise. with all the opts out, they were in disarray but even their third team (from last year) is pretty talented and will get better with playing time.

I fully expect the offense to return to LSU normal without Brady.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I fully expect LSU to be in full national championship contender mode. Make all the right plays. Can we?

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Well, Mullen tipped his hand at presser. He expects whoever to have ball last to win. So sit back, relax, and tune in to fourth quarter to see who gets ball last.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I guess I’m in the 5%. I’ve had zero confidence in our defense after game 1. I wouldn’t pick us to blow out anyone because we can’t stop anyone. Offense has a couple of TOs and we’ll lose to whoever is on the other side of the field.

True

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
There is no way the Gators lose to LSU. I say the Gators won by at least 14. The Gators are still good (ok, maybe not great) and LSU has nothing.
And if I was a betting man, I'd say Georgia beats Alabama after what I saw Saturday.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

Count me in that 5% as well.:giggity:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator