Baseball is boring?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is Odor the pitcher? He KO'd that dude with his glove on the other hand!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Is Odor the pitcher? He KO'd that dude with his glove on the other hand!

No he is a middle infielder and the altercation was due to a late slide by Bautista (plus the bat flip from last years playoffs)

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That's an all time baseball punch right there. Usually a baseball fight is a bunch of pushing and shoving mixed in with some pretty poor attempts at punches. But this was a perfect punch that landed square on Bautista's jaw. I give it a 9/10, only because Bautista didn't go down.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
That's an all time baseball punch right there. Usually a baseball fight is a bunch of pushing and shoving mixed in with some pretty poor attempts at punches. But this was a perfect punch that landed square on Bautista's jaw. I give it a 9/10, only because Bautista didn't go down.

Agreed, baseball "fights" are usually a version of a giant group hug. This fight delivered and it was kind of refreshing to see lol

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As a Blue Jays fan, the Rangers are a bunch of babies....but I don't like Bautista much so this was awesome!

So you're a Blue jays fan that doesn't like their best player?

:shocked:

Silky Johnston

Hater of the Year
May 7, 2016

2/10 and that's only because Silky is feeling generous.

Next time, put some baby powder on his hand and administer a real pimp slap.

RickJamsChappelleSlap.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.