Baseball Team

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I know many on this board don't care about Gator sports outside of football and maybe basketball, but for those of us who do...

What a weekend for the Gator Baseball team! Great job getting a sweep of #1 ranked Texas A&M and beating FSU for the second time earlier in the week. After losing the series to Kentucky (which was disappointing) this team came out fired up. I expect them to be back to the #1 ranking.

The team is loaded with great pitching, hitting and defense. This is Sully's best team yet at UF and they have a great shot at bringing home the title!

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
The baseball team is killing it!!!! I think they needed to lose the series to KY to light a fire under them. The sweep against aTm was awesome now we need to keep the foot on the gas. I was a little worried yesterday when AJP left the game after 11 pitches and it became an offensive game, but we held our own. Great win!!!

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I enjoy FB and basketball more than baseball, but it surprises me that so many posters had rather whine moan about FB than enjoy maybe our best baseball team ever.
By the way, does anyone know what Puk's problem is?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I think many on this board follow baseball and are waiting eagerly for that first championship. Baseball is a long season, and they are going to lose series here and there. I hope this is the year we bring home the gold.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
As in most sports, if we can stay healthy and catch a couple of breaks this might be the year.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
I enjoy FB and basketball more than baseball, but it surprises me that so many posters had rather whine moan about FB than enjoy maybe our best baseball team ever.
Back spasms. Taken out as a precaution...

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Coming to think of it....do you think AJP was pulled just so aTm doesn't see his stuff until the SEC Tournament?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So, when do we start talking about firing Sully again?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Anything short of a championship would be disappointing with the talent we have.

Who has ever wanted to fire Sully? Lol

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coming to think of it....do you think AJP was pulled just so aTm doesn't see his stuff until the SEC Tournament?
Maybe so although Puk has been doing an awful good job of hiding it himself.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Take a look at the CWS thread from last year.

I imagine that was due to frustration more so than really wanting him fired. Then again, we do have some pretty irrational posters on here haha

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I imagine that was due to frustration more so than really wanting him fired. Then again, we do have some pretty irrational posters on here haha
Ya' think?

You apparently have missed the "Fire Billy" threads too.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014

Sully said he could've still pitched, but it is a long season and no reason to push it. Sounds like he's fine

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Right there with you on that AR. How can one not get excited about Gators of National excellence?
When I let it happen, it always leads to Gator fun & celebration. Maybe those posters don't realize
they can be obnoxious winning fans in these other sports ??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator