Gator Basketball Basketball Offseason Thread

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
Where are we going to find room for all the European players we were promised...or threatened with?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Rumors are that Reeves entrance into the portal is not primarily about NIL. It is about the competition we are recruiting and he might have to compete with.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah "The Hair" really wasnt that good at all until the final 3 games of the season when he scored 21, 14, and 14 points to end the year. Before that he wasn't shooting good at all partly because of freshman shot selection and also terrible coaching. He might not like all the new competition coming in though. As a player you should LOVE the competition and man up and rise and defeat it and show the coaches you accept the challenge and can take that next step and be great.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Rumors are that Reeves entrance into the portal is not primarily about NIL. It is about the competition we are recruiting and he might have to compete with.
I thought the article talking about Will Richard transferring in stated that he and Reeves were looking forward to playing together. :dunno:

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Yeah "The Hair" really wasnt that good at all until the final 3 games of the season when he scored 21, 14, and 14 points to end the year. Before that he wasn't shooting good at all partly because of freshman shot selection and also terrible coaching. He might not like all the new competition coming in though. As a player you should LOVE the competition and man up and rise and defeat it and show the coaches you accept the challenge and can take that next step and be great.
Maybe new coach made fun of his hair or told him to get a haircut?

Any one member when Don Devoe chased off his 7-1 All-American freak-of-nature Center,
Dwayne Schinchtus? Told him he was off the team if he didn't cut his hair.
Fuchin' Captian Ahab.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They do now. Only 13 scholarships. The first season was the exception
Not sure what you mean by 'the first season.'

Anyone who was an athlete during the covid year gets an extra year, and they can only use it after all of their eligibility is exhausted.

The limit does stay at 13, but the 'super seniors' don't count against it.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Not sure what you mean by 'the first season.'

Anyone who was an athlete during the covid year gets an extra year, and they can only use it after all of their eligibility is exhausted.

The limit does stay at 13, but the 'super seniors' don't count against it.
The first season back it didn't go against the total so the 2020-2021 season. Now it counts, extra year or not. Only 13 allowed

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hope that kid leaves. His hair makes me want to projectile vomit.

Kowacie should put a squeegee on it that has a surfer on board, arms spread., riding the wave.
Any photos of Kowacie on campus between games.?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I gave you a stoned as medical advice. Weed helps with nausea so smoke some before each game because we need this kid to stick around.
I don’t watch anymore so problem solved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.