Batman vs Superman

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Is anyone remotely interested in seeing this POS? Reviews are bad.. The whole concept sounds stupid, and aren't we sick of comic book movies yet?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Already saw it. It was better than the reviews suggest, but still wasn't that great. Should have taken their time and not squeezed everything into one movie.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've heard it is visually amazing, but the story telling is awful.... just like most of the films from this director. I didn't like Man of Steel, so I'm waiting for it to end up on HBO or RedBox

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Who wants to see superhero good guys fighting each other? Doesn't that kinda' defeat the whole idea?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I can't stand superhero movies, so this is on my must not ever watch list. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My son wanted to go, so we did. It did suck. It's just hard to like the characters. They aren't well developed.

I wouldn't go see Superhero movies on my own either and didn't dig them when I was young. Never bought a comic book that I recall. However, I admit I enjoy most of the Ironman, Avenger and Xmen ones. Somehow they manage to convince me to suspend disbelief. The characters are pretty interesting even when they aren't shooting fireballs out of their palms. The only one of that group I disliked were Spiderman (all) and Guardians of the Galaxy.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I thought it was rather disjointed. Sometimes simple plot lines are the best.

Still, I thought it was better than the reviews and thought Affleck wasn't as bad as Batmans like Clooney and Kilmer. The guy who played Lex Luthor was not good.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What? I've got a 3 year old.

Alex.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My son wanted to go, so we did. It did suck. It's just hard to like the characters. They aren't well developed.

I wouldn't go see Superhero movies on my own either and didn't dig them when I was young. Never bought a comic book that I recall. However, I admit I enjoy most of the Ironman, Avenger and Xmen ones. Somehow they manage to convince me to suspend disbelief. The characters are pretty interesting even when they aren't shooting fireballs out of their palms. The only one of that group I disliked were Spiderman (all) and Guardians of the Galaxy.

Guardians of the galaxy is hilarious. My kids love that movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator