Baylor fires Art Briles

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
These coaches that state I am a mentor of young men, and then do nothing to mentor them and let the players get away with horrible crimes should not be allowed back in the NCAA.

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Meanwhile in TrailerHassee, abuse of women continue to be covered up by their beloved TPD.

I get what you're saying, but Baylor makes F$U look like amateur hour.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's not like anyone is advocating that now; none of this ish was known then or no one had been advocating for him

I agree.
What I was suggesting is that maybe just maybe that AD that everyone loves to hate had inside information on what was going on at Baylor.

I wasn't jabbing the people pushing for him, I was directing my comments in defense of Foley

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good for Baylor in doing the right thing. They just sent a message to the whole country that football and money are not more important than the safety of their students. Their football team will now be in shambles but the school as a whole will be just fine.

This definitely puts more pressure on UT and Butch Jones. People will now compare their situation to Baylor and even more importantly the differences in how UT is handling it in comparison to Baylor. Baylor just fired their most successful coach in school history. What will UT now do with their mediocre moron of a coach?

I disagree, Baylor gets no credit here.
They acted when they were forced to and only then.
Everyone from the presidents chair on down knew what was going on and they did nothing other than count the money.
Now that they are facing multiple law suits and Title IV issues, they did what they should have done years ago.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So now that battery and rape are out of favor at Baylor will their kids be transferring to Tallahassee?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How white are his teeth? Just want to get straight to what's important.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So you guys would be against hiring him?
If he had a hand in covering up rapes? Absolutely.

I mean, I'd already be against his brand of football because I wouldn't prefer watching our defense give up 50 points a game, but the whole rape thing kinda solidifies it.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So now that battery and rape are out of favor at Baylor will their kids be transferring to Tallahassee?
If they cannot get in there, there's always Knoxville or Miamuh.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It will be interesting to see what the reaction here is. You'll know Bytch Jones will be somewhat concerned. It's a given. If he shyts the bed in a football game, he has to be having some irritable bowel syndrome about now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator