BHG Stadium is on fire

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That one didnt count Im told.

You been listening to Slevin too much... that's like saying Butters losing to Tennessee didn't count, or Mushcamp losing to Georgia Southern didn't count. Or that banging T's mom doesn't count, hang one that doesn't count because i'm told everyone does that.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wth is going on lol

@UF: UF Alert Building Fire at Norman Hall 618 SW 12th St. Evacuate immediately if inside. Avoid area. Details to follow.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Looks like Stricklin is not getting many people biting on his “hey, I know, instead of that whole going to games with your family thing, why not just give the money to me?” idea.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Stricklin is not getting many people biting on his “hey, I know, instead of that whole going to games with your family thing, why not just give the money to me?” idea.
you know they honestly thought that would work right?

they really are all surprised, the teachers the professors, the lefty gov workers, they're surprised that they want to keep getting paid for sitting at home and that someone thinks their positions should disappear.

all the goofy lefties are surprised that tax dollars are down just because businesses are closed.

they are seriously surprised.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator