Big Mac arrives in Gainesville

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
crosscreekcooter;n126035 said:
I'm sure by now Ox has repped GCMB with a koozie, a t-shirt and a pack of stickers to the Mac clan. That and a complimentary membership to the paid members section ought to be good for at least a 20 minute interview for the Orange and Blue Podcast Review.

:lol: :lol:
I like the complimentary membership to the paid members section -- Ox should def lead with that in his pitch.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
bradgator2;n125968 said:
Man. How exciting to watch those videos. I feel night and day difference between right now and when Muschamp showed up.

Seemed like just another dude you would meet everyday there. Very down to earth

RomanGator

Dec 1, 2014
Dear Friends,
The new coach has alot to do in a hurry. I very much doubt he ll have time for pep talks, interviews, photo ops, and the like. His arrival in town reminds me of the time my dad and family before I was born arrived at the army camy in Japan in the middle of the nite and learned the Korean War had just started, dad was quite busy still wearing Japanese land cloths and doing his job when he got inside. Mom did not see him for 2 weeks. He got cloths, food, and toilot articles by courier. How he survived I do not know. It won t be that busy for the new coach but busy enough.
Bayergator

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Must have been his Kid's bag since they go to UA. I'm sure that discussion came up and probably in a joking fashion. Wonder if his kids transfer to UF??

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n126296 said:
Must have been his Kid's bag since they go to UA. I'm sure that discussion came up and probably in a joking fashion. Wonder if his kids transfer to UF??

Probably aren't smart enough, but maybe we make exceptions for OL talent and coaches kids. :dunno: :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.