Founding Member
Anyone who gripes about this thread title can kiss my lilly white :moon:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
How long until they reinstate the vacated wins? 5 years?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n187943 said:
How long until they reinstate the vacated wins? 5 years?

The one year they didn't take any wins away were during their NC year. :facepalm:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n187945 said:
The one year they didn't take any wins away were during their NC year. :facepalm:

The NCAA is a joke.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
No pedophiles to support in Syracuse, therefore, the wins will never be given back.

Now, Roy Williams, come on down, you are the next contestant. The Carowhina faithful think he is Dean incarnate, which is sickening.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n187954 said:
No pedophiles to support in Syracuse, therefore, the wins will never be given back.

Now, Roy Williams, come on down, you are the next contestant. The Carowhina faithful think he is Dean incarnate, which is sickening.

Did you forget about this creep? Boeheim went on the attack against the victims when the story first broke about this predator of boys. I never liked Boeheim and that just confirmed everything I thought about the guy. Now we see he's been cheating too. He had this dirt bag on his staff for years, (BTW, Larranaga at Miami still adores him and remains his pal).

how does anyone explain the police claiming that three people who say Bernie Fine did unspeakable things to them are in fact credible? How do you explain that phone call - oh God, that phone call - that first aired on ESPN? Fine's wife supposedly talking to one of the accusers, the first accuser, if that means anything, and sounding less than stunned by what was being said about her husband.
And if we're into pulling lines from stories, how about this one?
"I know everything that went on, you know," Laurie Fine said on the call, obtained by Outside the Lines from Davis. "I know everything that went on with him ... Bernie has issues, maybe that he's not aware of, but he has issues ... And you trusted somebody you shouldn't have trusted ... "

http://www.collegemagazine.com/the-bernie-fine-alleged-sexual-abuse-story-takes-another-turn/

http://www.nunesmagician.com/2014/1/29/5352226/su-basketball-this-bernie-fine-thing

Attachments

• conv_2612.jpg
    conv_2612.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 38

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
holy lord what a horrificaly wonderful freudian slip!!! :bwahaha:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Unless the limiting rules are followed exactly by all schools, it can't be a level competition.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NCAA is a joke. Bama has players posting pictures on instagram with new cars and ****. Kentucky's coach has had 2 final 4's vacated and now they're the miraculously the hot spot for one and dones. Yet there's no investigation. We have a coach bump into a kid at a restaurant and we're under investigation. It's bs , something completely dirty is going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.