Big Vol Daddy - In Shambles?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I am surprised this guy actually can pass the Driver License test...
he's nowhere near as dumb or redneck as he portends on social media. He's actually a pretty thoughtful and articulate dude. I love the guy, his meltdowns are epic and he always eats his crow and gives respect when earned.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
"At the end of the year we may look back on this and asked how did Ga. State only win by 8?" :bwahaha:

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Yeah he took that a lot better than he has in the past. He’s in that numb state between disbelief and acceptance

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
[QUOTE="Gatormac2112, post: 940309, member: 331" He’s in that numb state between disbelief and acceptance[/QUOTE]

It’s called MacMuschampelwain myopia

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
he's nowhere near as dumb or redneck as he portends on social media. He's actually a pretty thoughtful and articulate dude. I love the guy, his meltdowns are epic and he always eats his crow and gives respect when earned.
I'm actually fascinated thinking about whatever chain of events occurred that created the opportunity for you to actually speak with this person. Please elaborate. Omit nothing.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm actually fascinated thinking about whatever chain of events occurred that created the opportunity for you to actually speak with this person. Please elaborate. Omit nothing.
there's nothing special to tell really. Ive watched his vids long before the board ever heard of him. Matter of fact I think I was the one that originally linked to one of his epic social media meltdowns a number of years back and had most folks here asking who was this crazy dude. Anyway, I hit him up thru social media a long time ago and we chatted some back and forth. Like I said, he's a good dude and not nearly the redneck he plays out on videos. He and a few other vol super fans typically hit up a sports bar in knox for game days and he announced when/where on his YouTube page. I'd recommend anyone in the area go drink one and hang for a bit. I plan to next time I'm in the area.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Pre-game: "Gonna be the 1st of 12 wins, baby! "

Post-game: "Go vols, get some balls!"

Awesome!

BTW, there's probably a few old vol posters who wouldn't be willing to show up here even if they WEREN'T banned.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Pre-game: "Gonna be the 1st of 12 wins, baby! "

Post-game: "Go vols, get some balls!"

Awesome!

BTW, there's probably a few old vol posters who wouldn't be willing to show up here even if they WEREN'T banned.

Need to get BVD to join.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not sure anything can top the whole Lane Kiffin fiasco meltdown....that was epic...

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
there's nothing special to tell really. Ive watched his vids long before the board ever heard of him. Matter of fact I think I was the one that originally linked to one of his epic social media meltdowns a number of years back and had most folks here asking who was this crazy dude. Anyway, I hit him up thru social media a long time ago and we chatted some back and forth. Like I said, he's a good dude and not nearly the redneck he plays out on videos. He and a few other vol super fans typically hit up a sports bar in knox for game days and he announced when/where on his YouTube page. I'd recommend anyone in the area go drink one and hang for a bit. I plan to next time I'm in the area.
From the way it sounds, he might be ok to hang with over a cold one. Might hit him up on social media. Many of he Vols are pretty docile right now.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
I've watched many of BDV's vids and I can't remember clicking out of one early. TN has lost so many games in the last few years he should be punchdrunk enough to throw in the towel; kudos to BDV for continuing to take the beating even when the light at the end of the tunnel is already known to be another train.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Does BYU pull into Rock NOT and win today? Have just as much of a chance as GA. State. That Vol team quit last week. I think this could easily be 0-2 for the Viles. BVD will have a coronary.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He might could change it to "Boo Vols, we suck ya'lls"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.