Big Vol Daddy Knows What's Coming

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
destin don disliked my post. he'll be changing his name to desitin don after florida bends him over.

:D

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ah, IP shows he's from Tennessee....what a shock. What is it with these Vol idiots? I'd have more respect if they just came out and admitted who they were, instead of trying to hang in the shadows and take pot shots.

Don, after we spank your pathetic Vols tomorrow you'll be banned, and I'm going to enjoy myself doing it.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ah, IP shows he's from Tennessee....what a shock. What is it with these Vol idiots? I'd have more respect if they just came out and admitted who they were, instead of trying to hang in the shadows and take pot shots.

Don, after we spank your pathetic Vols tomorrow you'll be banned, and I'm going to enjoy myself doing it.
I don't get it. We've never had a problem with rival fans. Why do they think they need to come in here disguised as a Gator fan? It makes no sense at all.:dunno:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't get it. We've never had a problem with rival fans. Why do they think they need to come in here disguised as a Gator fan? It makes no sense at all.:dunno:
No idea. It's cowardice. But that's a Vol for you.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He talked about being on Vol Nation and has been pretty pro-Vol all week. Did you really need an IP check?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Look at mine, or yours, or navets, or captains or durty's IP. Now look at Destindon's IP. Notice a difference?

I'm of the opinion that his IP is a spoof.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I was working all week. When you're home on welfare I suppose you have more time to monitor all these things.

ess6W8Q.gif

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I was working all week. When you're home on welfare I suppose you have more time to monitor all these things.
Oh yeah? How many cross country vacations and football games have you been to this month? :dance:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Look at mine, or yours, or navets, or captains or durty's IP. Now look at Destindon's IP. Notice a difference?

I'm of the opinion that his IP is a spoof.
As usual, not a clue what you're talking about. He has used two different IP's, both from the same city in Tennessee.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As usual, not a clue what you're talking about. He has used two different IP's, both from the same city in Tennessee.
Do you view IPs differently than the mods do?

LCGATOR

Jul 1, 2014
I tell you what's coming, its a big piece of wood. Tenn is about to get screwed. The Vols are what we call a practice girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator