Billy D early ESPN prediction for Michigan HC vacancy

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
So Billy told anOSU and Indiana,both better jobs then Michigan, 'lol no' last year but now he'll go to a dead end there?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So Billy told anOSU and Indiana,both better jobs then Michigan, 'lol no' last year but now he'll go to a dead end there?
Yep. It’s Michigan so it’s the best program ever. I know because I read it here.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t think one person in this thread claimed that Billy would or should take this job. But doesn’t mean that their program isn’t in good shape. They have deep pockets and will most likely use the current upswing that Beilien gave them to get a good coach.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He's basically year to year at OKC. Zero job security. It's not the best environment...and it is Oklahoma.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I dont like your attitude. We need to spread this.

Of course, Fooley will probably just try to convince us we need to give him an extension and a raise.

So what we do is offer to waive White's buyout, but as a condition they are required to also take Fooley - by force if needed.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I could learn to love OKC on 5m-plus annually.

Why are the Knicks not making a run at him? He's a Long Island kid who would fit in perfectly at MSG.

On second thought, Billy probably deserves better.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ummm..... no.

Especially not when you make 5 mil wherever you go.
His first NBA gig. He walked into a pretty good situation with Durant and Westbrook. I hate mercenaries like Larry Brown who have 27 teams on their NBA resume. Billy sticks it out, but he may have stuck this one out a tad long.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I'm going to OKC next week I'll report back or maybe I can schedule a meeting with Billy.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yep. It’s Michigan so it’s the best program ever. I know because I read it here.
One of the most ridiculous things I've seen here. Is Baylor a blue blood in football because they had 6 good years with art briles? Michigan will go back to irrelevance now that beleines gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator