Bits & Pieces: Florida vs Kentucky

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
The fact that we even have this gay ass baton is grounds for the immediate firing of errrbody.

kramer GIF

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Y’all think if we were a more veteran team we wouldn’t have ran it on 3rd and 9 down 16 in the 4th? Or lined up to go for 2 when it made absolutely no sense?

This isn’t a talent or an experience problem y’all

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
That game was truly terrible, but I think Kentucky has a good football team. Better than many people realize.

I predict Kentucky beats Georgia this week and then wins the East. I think Georgia is vulnerable.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That game was truly terrible, but I think Kentucky has a good football team. Better than many people realize.

I predict Kentucky beats Georgia this week and then wins the East. I think Georgia is vulnerable.
They have a good team but their QB sucks! Do you really think they can beat jawja without completing passes?

Kirby is going to stack the box with one on one coverage with their DBs. Easy to do when you have 5* DBs going against 3* WRs.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
They have a good team but their QB sucks! Do you really think they can beat jawja without completing passes?

Kirby is going to stack the box with one on one coverage with their DBs. Easy to do when you have 5* DBs going against 3* WRs.
Kentucky is about to get sodomized, and it still won't be as bad as what they do to tater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator