Bo Pelini done

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n119643 said:
I have read people on this board saying Muschamp is going to Nebraska. Should be interesting to see what plays out.

ATX, you are better than just making up things.........

I read almost every post on this board and don't remember anyone connecting WM to Nebraska.

But of course, you post this dribble and the usual haters feel obliged to comment as if it's true......

What :kiffin: you guys post.. :facepalm:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n119651 said:
As HC? :rotfl: No, people, no. I love the delusions of some of the people. I have never seen such worship of a terrible coach. It's amazing how much some people are impressed by a guy schmoozing at Gator Clubs.

Yes, I'm sure that Nebraskans are hoping to trade their hothead 9 win coach for a hothead 4-6 win coach.

:beating:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n119706 said:
That's basically what Muschamp said to us over the past four years...

I don't think that's true, your opinion I understand. He certainly can be faulted with a lot but I don't think he felt that way. Well,...maybe at the end.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
aka;n119720 said:
I don't think that's true, your opinion I understand. He certainly can be faulted with a lot but I don't think he felt that way. Well,...maybe at the end.
Really? I always got the impression that Muschamp hated the fans with a passion. I'll bet the off-the-record rants he made against the Gator Nation put what Pelini said to shame.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
And he leaves telling us he can hold his head up because he was brought in to clean up the program and he did that. As if he is our Winston Wolfe.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
oxrageous;n119724 said:
Really? I always got the impression that Muschamp hated the fans with a passion. I'll bet the off-the-record rants he made against the Gator Nation put what Pelini said to shame.

Word.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Well first we need a HBC then a defensive coordinator. I don't want another overly emotional coach who will once again create issues with fans and players.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n119677 said:
He's Mark Richt without the charisma.

Dead on balls accurate. Only Nebraska had the stones to get rid of him, while UGA must be perfectly happy with "almost there" every year. :hehehe:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n119724 said:

That's one more opinion.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n119738 said:
Dead on balls accurate. Only Nebraska had the stones to get rid of him, while UGA must be perfectly happy with "almost there" every year. :hehehe:

Unfortunately we seem to have our own contingency of the "three or four losses is ok by me" crowd.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
aka;n119760 said:
That's one more opinion.
Really? What would we do without you around to tell us these things?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nebraska would never have won a championship if they had kept him and they will never win one with his replacement.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Nebraska's administration doesn't seem to realize the landscape has changed since their heyday. Don't think they will compete for NC's again. No recruiting base is too much to overcome.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Well if the team plays well and we lose I am OK with that, when a portion of the team plays very well and another plays poorly and we still win I am unhappy, very unhappy. Everything is a process, if you have good process you will consistently get good results. Sure sometimes luck will play a part but usually not.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n120945 said:
Nebraska's administration doesn't seem to realize the landscape has changed since their heyday. Don't think they will compete for NC's again. No recruiting base is too much to overcome.

This

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n120945 said:
And too many other teams dipping into that Texas well before Nebraska.

Also, that "walkon"/misappropriated bovine steroids program seems to be much more limited these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator