Bracketology Matrix

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Found this site pretty cool so I figured I would share...

http://www.bracketmatrix.com

Gives all the bracket projections for the major sites all in one spot. UF is projected as high as a 5 seed in one of them.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Several 11 seeds, and an average of 8.14 seed.

But I'm liking we're seeded at all. Yay!

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Not sure who all of those folks are and didn't take the time to look but I like the 8 spot. Any of those seedings are doable, a chance to make a little noise.

Now let's go win some games!!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
If you click on the name on the top row it'll tell you who it is. Joe Lunardi is one of them, can't remember the others off top of my head.

Edit- now that I look I see CBS, ESPN, SI, Sporting News among them.

MADGator

Jan 28, 2015
Yeah, I saw that I could click and find out but I'm in the midst of the Great Greyshirt Debate and couldn't be gone that long. ;)

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
8 or 9 sounds about right. If they finish with 12 conference wins and win the tournament maybe a 6. This team would be a nightmare in 8 or 9 spot for a #1 seed in the second round.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
How many games do we have left?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
While it's obviously better than missing the tournament. The 8 or 9 isn't a good spot. I'd almost rather be a 10 seed that way you
would avoid a #1 seed in round two.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
While it's obviously better than missing the tournament. The 8 or 9 isn't a good spot. I'd almost rather be a 10 seed that way you
would avoid a #1 seed in round two.

I get your point and I agree... not much difference in playing a 7 or an 8 seed, but this is one year I don't think the #1 seeds are as strong as previous years (OU may be an exception).

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I get your point and I agree... not much difference in playing a 7 or an 8 seed, but this is one year I don't think the #1 seeds are as strong as previous years (OU may be an exception).

I haven't seen Nova or Xavier play this year. Usually Wright's teams play a three or even a four guard lineup. I think we can matchup pretty well with teams like that. Assuming big John plays more than 5 minutes of course.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
id take most any seeding over a 5... it always seems to be the kiss of death.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I like the way this year's team is coming together. All the early PT for the freshmen is going to payoff. We should finish the season well rested and ready to fight in the tournament.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Yeah, I saw that I could click and find out but I'm in the midst of the Great Greyshirt Debate and couldn't be gone that long. ;)

They aren't paying you. Come back next semester.

=================

I agree on avoiding a 5, and sincerely doubt we'll climb enough to warrant that high of a seed. I'm happy just being in the brackets. But we have time to change that, up or down, or even out, depending on how we go thru the end of season and in the SEC Tourny.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
8 or 9 sounds about right. If they finish with 12 conference wins and win the tournament maybe a 6. This team would be a nightmare in 8 or 9 spot for a #1 seed in the second round.
I think if WE finish 12-6 in the conference and then win the conference tournament we'd be more like a 4 seed.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I think if WE finish 12-6 in the conference and then win the conference tournament we'd be more like a 4 seed.

Man that seems like wishful thinking....but I like it! There is no doubt we can beat anybody in our conference, and heck anybody in the country IMO. Gonna be a fun last 2 months of the season boys!

MADGator

Jan 28, 2015
They aren't paying you. Come back next semester.

Laughing! Dude, I would love to come back next semester. I'm a little wiser now, my grades would be off the charts! On the the good side this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator