Brandon Sandifer is transferring

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
I really hope that's not true especially with only taking two linemen this cycle well technically three with the transfer but he has to sit out a year

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Usually when these rumors of bad news is usually true. While we're at it, Slaton might not be able to get qualified. According to tos.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Usually when these rumors of bad news is usually true. While we're at it, Slaton might not be able to get qualified. According to tos.
I heard this last week but wasn't going to post about it until I found out more. Looks like he's having serious academic trouble!

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So he flunked out? Oh well, you got to have intel to play line.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed. Usually when I hear these rumors, they turn out to be true. Then I saw who the OP was and realized his record is less than 50% so...

:lol: jk Marianna

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
I'll take a smaller ****er than a fat dumb ass that can't control his emotions. Sound mind is worth 50lbs.
Have fun getting blown up by 310 lb BAMA and FSU defensive tackles with that size. Remember when we had the alleged headcase pouncey's? Yea they mightve been headcases ( idk if they were or weren't), but they were sure as heck good linemen and we won the natty with them.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Have fun getting blown up by 310 lb BAMA and FSU defensive tackles with that size. Remember when we had the alleged headcase pouncey's? Yea they mightve been headcases ( idk if they were or weren't), but they were sure as heck good linemen and we won the natty with them.
We are still paying the price for those tools. I'll take 5 Urschel's.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
I'll take a smaller ****er than a fat dumb ass that can't control his emotions. Sound mind is worth 50lbs.
I'd love to see you tell Slaton he was fat to his face. That would be ballsy to say the least. Also, urschel is an olinemen, if you remember we're recuiting slaton (supposedly) as a DT, so he really doesnt have to think at all just hit the person in front of him really hard and blow up the play or stop the run

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The good news is we still have 2 defensive tackles on the roster.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This post is absurd.

Its a bad day for the Gators. Losing two big butts qhen we were already incredibly thin at DT.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This post is absurd.

Its a bad day for the Gators. Losing two big butts qhen we were already incredibly thin at DT.
What effn good does a fat butt do if it can't keep his head straight and pass the grades?

I had forgotten there was noise he was being moved to defense...you need smart people on the line....it requires a level of intelligence some do not have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator