Braves win the World Series

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope they are able to keep both Solar and Rosario, but it means they have to open the wallet which Liberty Media has never wanted to do. If they ever let Freeman retire anywhere other than a Braves uniform then they deserve to be tarred and feathered. It sucked watching Murphy retire elsewhere

Eddie I think can be had at a reasonable rate . Probably. 10M a year roughly and I’d probably do that over 2-3 seasons . Stock him in left
With Ronald in right . My gut instinct is some sucker is gonna fork up the dough for Soler. He’s a good
Hitter but not worth more than the other outfielders .
I think he’s likely to take the big pay day and if the DH becomes universal it will probably be Joc.
Unless the Braves decline his option . Gonna be an interesting offseason for the Braves .

cartman302

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2017
It appears Duvall has declined his mutual option. We shall see how that plays out.

Soler is a stud and should be the DH should that be a thing in 2022. Ozuna is done, and should be.

Joc is a weirdo but his Josh Donaldson value to the locker room was invaluable - that said, he's gone too.

Eddie Rosario is probably the best position player of the 4, but the Braves probably won't resign him. He will command too much. 3 years 60 Million doesn't sound out of round for the NLCS MVP.

Drew Waters and Christian Pache very well may have to wait another year or two. Sucks to be them.

The Braves need another starter and one more bullpen piece. Drew Smyly should never put on a Braves jersey again.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Even though it’s a dream, I still hope they can find a way to have both Olson and Freddie but no way can we afford both…and when you watch Anthopolous’ news conference, he was almost in tears….I honestly don’t see much production drop off with Olson….it’s more losing a franchise cornerstone ala Cardinals and Pujols…I don’t blame the Braves one bit…if they offered the max and Freddie still wanted more, that’s all you can do

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
It appears Duvall has declined his mutual option. We shall see how that plays out.

Soler is a stud and should be the DH should that be a thing in 2022. Ozuna is done, and should be.

Joc is a weirdo but his Josh Donaldson value to the locker room was invaluable - that said, he's gone too.

Eddie Rosario is probably the best position player of the 4, but the Braves probably won't resign him. He will command too much. 3 years 60 Million doesn't sound out of round for the NLCS MVP.

Drew Waters and Christian Pache very well may have to wait another year or two. Sucks to be them.

The Braves need another starter and one more bullpen piece. Drew Smyly should never put on a Braves jersey again.

Looks like we are bringing Ozuna back…it will be very hard ethically to cheer for him

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Doesn't the NL have the DH this season? Freddie could be the ATL DH!

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Cristian Pache was part of the Olson deal. Oh well.
so was the catcher that just last week they said was the backbone of their future. I already know how this will play out. Freeman will have a monster year or two, the prospects become allstars and Olson spends two years with the injury bug before walking out. Then will be back to allstar form at the next stop. This was such a 90's Braves move. Freeman could have gone in the same conversation as Hank, Dale & Chipper if they had just given a 6th year.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
so was the catcher that just last week they said was the backbone of their future. I already know how this will play out. Freeman will have a monster year or two, the prospects become allstars and Olson spends two years with the injury bug before walking out. Then will be back to allstar form at the next stop. This was such a 90's Braves move. Freeman could have gone in the same conversation as Hank, Dale & Chipper if they had just given a 6th year.
I’m curious to see how the Olson acquisition plays out. He’s from Atlanta, lifelong fan of the Braves, not unlike Chipper. Who knows?

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
I thought I read that all the changes didn’t start till 2023 like the DH, larges bases and the banning of the shift.
DH starts in MLB right away. Other changes are being tested in some of the minor leagues this season but not MLB.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Braves re-signed Rosario to a two year deal. Won NLCS MVP last year. I feel like a solid core remains despite losing Freeman.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fk all the MLB overpaid whining dickless greedy meatheads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.