Braves win the World Series

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Of course the “best” team doesn’t always win the championship. That’s why they play the games and have championships in the first place. Congratulations you inadvertently stumbled upon the very essence of sports. Maybe we should go back and just give the super bowl trophy to the 2007 Patriots since they had an undefeated regular season rather than letting the 10-6 wild card Giants even have a shot.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Braves getting close...finish it off so we can have manfred present the trophy in atlanta...

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I love how FOX is refusing to show the Atlanta crowd doing the chop even though there a chant in the crowd. :lol:

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I think that if the Braves don't win it all tonight then they will lose tomorrow night too.
I already feel like it’s over. Had all that momentum in the first inning and let them come back because you only have two starters on the roster after the injury to Morton and had to do that stupid bullpen game

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
The Fuch. I can't watch. I feel like Mullen at a press conference without the dipsh*t attitude.

I've seen this movie too many times before.

Go Braves. And I hate Georgia so eat a booger Donkey.
Wife keeps asking why I’m not happy or exited. Told her she wouldn’t understand not growing up a Braves fan.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That ball Soler hit went about 500’feet. That’s the WS MVP of the score holds

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
The entire time Manfred was speaking during the trophy ceremony the Braves fans in the stands were booing him. I love it!

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
There were a lot of Braves fans in the stands annoying Houston fans with that stupid fsu chop chant. Happy for them...been a Braves fan since 1964 but I have to hit the mute button when the fans start that tomahawk BS. I miss Chief Knockahoma---he was much more authentic than foam tomahawks.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
yvqhrb5uoxagqs068gxe.gif

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
This was a long time coming and one of my favorite Braves teams to watch. Everyone loves the 91 and 95 teams and I have a soft spot for the year the baby Braves went to the playoffs, but this one was fun to watch. Fried pitched great and seemed to get angry after the blown call at first. Glad as well to see Swanson and Freddie finally get theirs. Buck, being annoying as usual, practically begging Freeman to go to free agency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator