Braxton Miller out for season with shoulder injury

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n31779 said:
O/U on days until Urban says he's taking a leave of absence?

:) Nurvous Creyer also out for the season. Daz named interim.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n31829 said:
Seriously though, have you ever seen a softer schedule? I guess they'll have to at least buckle their chinstraps versus Virgina Tech and Michigan, but they literally do not even need to wear helmets in their remaining games, except for Michigan State. They could put a 3rd-string o-lineman at qb and hand the ball off versus these teams and still win: Navy, Kent, Cincinnati, Maryland, Rutgers, Penn State, Illinois, Minnesota and Indiana. 9 automatic wins. Sad.

I'm hearing they were real concerned about their defense. Now with this, I don't know. Remember they almost lost several games last year including a couple against powder puffs.

It makes my esophagus spasm.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
BvXWrmrIIAAVQ1f.jpg

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
URGatorBait said:
TheDouglas78;n31786 said:
SportsCenter is now confirming that he is out of the season per Brett McMurphy due to a right shoulder injury.

https://espn.go.com/college-football/...houlder-injury

Widely tabbed as a Heisman Trophy contender this preseason, Miller suffered the injury during the Buckeyes' practice Monday, just hours after the senior declared himself 100 percent healthy following offseason surgery to the shoulder.
Miller sustained the injury during a non-contact portion of the practice and was taken off the field under medical supervision, a source told ESPN on Monday.

Really?
How many non-contact injuries did UF endure last year (I believe Easley was one)? This might be the first non-UF player to experience a non-contact injury in the last 18 months...

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well since the shots are flying at Ole Urbs........So the QB that Urbs proclaims as the best he's ever coached....Well Tim Tebow never was lost for a season. Just sayin'. He would have not said anything and played with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator