Brian Poole making us Proud!

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
That won't make you a 1st or 2nd rounder but it may move you from an UDA to a 6th or 7th rounder or get you invited to the combine

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The LB Harrell that never really played for us got a pick also

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The LB Harrell that never really played for us got a pick also

He ran down WR Geronimo Allison yesterday from behind when Allison was at full speed. Allison runs a legit 4.5. My first though when I saw that was, "why didn't he play for us last season?" Maybe he was an idiot. I don't know. Dude has speed though. He did look stiff in the hips.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
He ran down WR Geronimo Allison yesterday from behind when Allison was at full speed. Allison runs a legit 4.5. My first though when I saw that was, "why didn't he play for us last season?" Maybe he was an idiot. I don't know. Dude has speed though. He did look stiff in the hips.
I know. Dude didn't get any shine last year at all

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Where did he play? Who is he?

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Where did he play? Who is he?

Anthony Harrell was a graduate transfer from Georgia Tech. He played middle linebacker for us. He didn't do much at Tech and he only had 3 tackles for us. He looked stiff when changing direction, but man was he fast on the field. He had a nice game in the East-West Shrine game. Hopefully he got himself a combine invite. If he displays that speed there, he might get himself drafted or at least get a camp invite as an UDFA.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Anthony Harrell was a graduate transfer from Georgia Tech. He played middle linebacker for us. He didn't do much at Tech and he only had 3 tackles for us. He looked stiff when changing direction, but man was he fast on the field. He had a nice game in the East-West Shrine game. Hopefully he got himself a combine invite. If he displays that speed there, he might get himself drafted or at least get a camp invite as an UDFA.
Boggles the mind then how Powell or McMillan saw the field before he did.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Thanks. Wasn't putting it together. I am stupefied how he couldn' t play for us, but went to the shrine game.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Boggles the mind then how Powell or McMillan saw the field before he did.

Thanks. Wasn't putting it together. I am stupefied how he couldn' t play for us, but went to the shrine game.

I remember Ditka, when he was with the saints, used to call linebacker Kevin Mitchell "Rocks." Mitchell ran a 4.5 at 245 pounds. He was a freak. But Ditka called him "Rocks" because he was a box of rocks upstairs. He lasted 9 years on his talent alone never doing anything with his career other than being a backup. Talent isn't everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.