Warning: Political Takes Bucks and Magic boycott NBA playoff game

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I am happy I stopped giving a fkkk about the NBA when a few of the players had to answer questions as to why they STOOD for the National Anthem. When the league returns it will be too soon.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Based on their ratings, half of their audience has tuned them out. Now, add more to the list.

DoubleGator87and90

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Such a "bold statement" by those players. If they really felt outraged and really wanted to do something to protest the shooting in Kenosha, they would have informed their team 2 days ago that they were leaving the "bubble" at Disney World (such oppressive conditions), forfeit the remainder of their salary for the season, and fly back to Wisconsin to start an organization to foster relations between the local citizens and the police department or something else of value to the community. Instead, these "bold activists" decide to keep their boycott plans to themselves and pull the rug out from under the NBA at the last minute, as if the NBA deserves to be the target of their "protest". Hell, the Magic didn't even know the Bucks were boycotting the game as the Magic players were on the court for shootaround up until tipoff when they noticed that the Bucks never came out of the locker room!

Do these players really think that refusing to play a game has any impact on the behavior of any police officers, governmental officials, the population at large, or anyone other than their ever-decreasing fanbase? Get ready for the next ESPN 30 for 30 special on these "courageous" players.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
They should devote their time and money in developing a time machine. Then maybe they could go back in time and knock up Blake's mom and raise him right and to not fight the fuching police.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Such a "bold statement" by those players. If they really felt outraged and really wanted to do something to protest the shooting in Kenosha, they would have informed their team 2 days ago that they were leaving the "bubble" at Disney World (such oppressive conditions), forfeit the remainder of their salary for the season, and fly back to Wisconsin to start an organization to foster relations between the local citizens and the police department or something else of value to the community. Instead, these "bold activists" decide to keep their boycott plans to themselves and pull the rug out from under the NBA at the last minute, as if the NBA deserves to be the target of their "protest". Hell, the Magic didn't even know the Bucks were boycotting the game as the Magic players were on the court for shootaround up until tipoff when they noticed that the Bucks never came out of the locker room!

Do these players really think that refusing to play a game has any impact on the behavior of any police officers, governmental officials, the population at large, or anyone other than their ever-decreasing fanbase? Get ready for the next ESPN 30 for 30 special on these "courageous" players.
All of the NBA Playoffs is canceled tonight and in my opinion they can all go f*** themselves in the bubble.

Show me some balls guys and protest all the little black kids murdered in Chicago by other black people every year who never get a chance at life. We all know what happened to George Floyd was horrible. And that cop who was arrested should be charged to the maximum for the state of Minnesota. But when these players start to stand up for the thousands and thousands of blacks were murdered in America every year by other blacks I will be impressed then and only then.

I'm so glad the NBA ratings are down there doing all this political bul**** partly to upset the applecart of Donald Trump's remarkable comeback in the last month and seeing all these successful black Republicans at the RNC has freaked out NBA athletes and druggie rap stars. Make no mistake part of this boycott is aimed at President Trump. But why don't these wealthy black dudes compliment Trump on the first step act and Criminal Justice Reform and is recent executive order to have an independent group look at complaints against police? Obama was there for eight f****** years and he didn't do s*** for black people why didn't he do anything like Trump has done in three years for black people? I mean think about it Trump is releasing black people from jail early that were put in jail by Joe Biden stupid 1994 crime bill that he's always bragging about. Some other prominent black person needs to talk about these things and what Trump has done for black people besides Herschel Walker.

I also recently enjoyed Marcellus Wiley and Muhammad Ali jr. crapping all over black lives matter and calling them out for being a hate and racist organization. Marcellus Wiley even went over the Mantra from black lives matter has to be destroyed the black nuclear family. WTF! And the greatest son called black lives matter a racist and hate organization. That's true but we need more.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
they could go back in time and knock up Blake's mom

tenor.gif

But seriously... fuch the NBA

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Translation: Our ratings are terrible due to our virtue signaling, so we’re going to virtue signal some more and cancel the rest of our season that no one is watching anyway.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yet these guys have ZERO problem taking money from China, a country that literally is putting people in camps as we speak.

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
Yet these guys have ZERO problem taking money from China, a country that literally is putting people in camps as we speak.
They are walking contradictions. They all are outdoing each other and pretty soon they'll probably be fighting each other. I hope one of them tries to boycott whole season. NBA getting what they deserve

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.