Butch Getting Busy: Volunteers #5 Ranked Recruiting Class

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n170901 said:
We need an appropriate metaphor for the Vol Nation.

Let it be famous Tennessee native son, Bufu Puss%.
FIFY

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
BoomTown;n171205 said:
Wait a sec. Pretty sure I've seen this movie before and know how it ends....EVERY TIME!

Yep, Buford died in a blaze of glory but the legend lives walking tall in our hearts.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Alvin York;n171218 said:
Yep, Buford died in a blaze of glory but the legend lives walking tall in our hearts.
Enjoy Buford walking tall in your hearts because Sept 26th we'll be walking tall off in yall's ass. #Gators

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n171646 said:
They hired.....

the only guy.....

to lose to Dooley! :rotfl:

They hired the only guy that would come. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They hired ....

a guy...

who couldn't beat Chimp!!!!!! :lmao:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n170790 said:
WRONG

Ain't nobody no where no how can equal Will Muschamp and the thermonuclear bomb he dropped on the University of Florida.

If you can't beat Muschamp, you suck! PERIOD

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
5 ranked, I'm interested Yorkel. Can you list the positions and stars attached ? for us to evaluate ?
Face it, we're striving for a top-10 recruiting class in our future.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Rog since you haven't received word from the Dork. Lets start with saying, they had to sign 29 players and still was ranked only 4th. The size of the class is what an impact on the ranking. Compare that to UF who only signed 21. They only landed one 5* to UF landing 2* (Bama 6, USC 4, FSUck 4). UT edged most in the top 20 with the 4*'s except for Auburn. They filled needs just as UF did but mainly signed volume. Knock them back to 23-24 signees it would be interesting where they land. This is all based on 24-7's rankings. So take that for what its worth. Same rinse and repeat up here. They are World Beaters right now. Many at work yesterday were talking :kiffin: as usual. But I remain by what I've said all along. If you can't beat WM, go 0-4, and loseto him at home you have issues. That tends to quiet the natives. If thery're signing that amount....hmmmm, still playing catch up. And UF will have some extra for next year as well. So lets see if Bytch Davis can coach these guys or is he another Zook or Muschamp. Plenty of proof to go around. You can land top 10 recruiting class doesn't always mean NC.

Dec 10, 2014
TN G8tr;n171962 said:
Hey Rog since you haven't received word from the Dork. Lets start with saying, they had to sign 29 players and still was ranked only 4th. The size of the class is what an impact on the ranking. Compare that to UF who only signed 21. They only landed one 5* to UF landing 2* (Bama 6, USC 4, FSUck 4). UT edged most in the top 20 with the 4*'s except for Auburn. They filled needs just as UF did but mainly signed volume. Knock them back to 23-24 signees it would be interesting where they land. This is all based on 24-7's rankings. So take that for what its worth. Same rinse and repeat up here. They are World Beaters right now. Many at work yesterday were talking :kiffin: as usual. But I remain by what I've said all along. If you can't beat WM, go 0-4, and loseto him at home you have issues. That tends to quiet the natives. If thery're signing that amount....hmmmm, still playing catch up. And UF will have some extra for next year as well. So lets see if Bytch Davis can coach these guys or is he another Zook or Muschamp. Plenty of proof to go around. You can land top 10 recruiting class doesn't always mean NC.

You'll know everything you need to know about Tennessee and its future at the Swamp this September. Away or not. There's no reason they shouldn't be able to compete and beat this UF team if they are progressing as much as their fans and their coach hold them out to be. You will really, really see the natives get quiet if they lose that game. There is so much more pressure on Tennessee in that game. I will be there and as loud as ever. It will be the return of Gameday to Gainesville.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n172012 said:
You'll know everything you need to know about Tennessee and its future at the Swamp this September. Away or not. There's no reason they shouldn't be able to compete and beat this UF team if they are progressing as much as their fans and their coach hold them out to be. You will really, really see the natives get quiet if they lose that game. There is so much more pressure on Tennessee in that game. I will be there and as loud as ever. It will be the return of Gameday to Gainesville.

Correct, right now now it is a swaggering of a NSD Moral Victory. By then the Pressure Cooker will be about to explode. I've told some of the Vol faithful that if UT loses this game they know deep down the will be calling for Davis' head. UT will have to start over, again. But 2015 will look similar for this game. A lot of returning players but UF gets an offensive upgrade. Doing what we did in Knoxville last year, Good D, Mac and an Offense, Swamp = Edge UF.

Dec 10, 2014
TN G8tr;n172038 said:
Correct, right now now it is a swaggering of a NSD Moral Victory. By then the Pressure Cooker will be about to explode. I've told some of the Vol faithful that if UT loses this game they know deep down the will be calling for Davis' head. UT will have to start over, again. But 2015 will look similar for this game. A lot of returning players but UF gets an offensive upgrade. Doing what we did in Knoxville last year, Good D, Mac and an Offense, Swamp = Edge UF.

I concur for the most part. I don't think losing this game would be the game they call for his head. I think losing the year after in Knoxville would be that game. I just think the game in Gainesville this year is the set up for his eventual failure or success. Now if the lost this game and they regressed otherwise, then yeah.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n172042 said:
I concur for the most part. I don't think losing this game would be the game they call for his head. I think losing the year after in Knoxville would be that game. I just think the game in Gainesville this year is the set up for his eventual failure or success. Now if the lost this game and they regressed otherwise, then yeah.

Pretty much so. But you have to know this group up here. They will be 2-1 or 3-0 depending on the Oklahoma game this year coming to the Swamp. Word is here now the 2 year pass is over and Haslem's wallet is done with some buyouts. They'll get hot on him pretty quick. Should be interesting.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n171778 said:
5 ranked, I'm interested Yorkel. Can you list the positions and stars attached ? for us to evaluate ?
Face it, we're striving for a top-10 recruiting class in our future.

I don't think I will list any info. The less you know the better. I'm sure you'll know who they are when they do the damage during the game.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
I'm just excited at the prospects of a new offensive scheme. That should terrify Alvin.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n172717 said:
I'm just excited at the prospects of a new offensive scheme. That should terrify Alvin.

Soap and water are his biggest fears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator