Butt chuggers vs Knob Gobblers

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Law, tell my friends over on Vol Nation I said hello.

Law?
Law?

He must be hanging out on their site tonight.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Chugger run D is bad. We are gonna violate them.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I feel like WVU should have played the Voles to maximize redneckiness. And maybe throw in a WWF cage match at halftime.
We were saying they should just have a full on NASCAR race while the game was happening to increase the redneck factor.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dont be silly. Waaay to dangerous. Truck pulls, now we are talkin'.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wow Tenercee Sked is brutal....v Florida , then at UGA then at aTM, then v Bama all back to back. Yikes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Poor Bud Foster. He agreed to take the DC job with us after Stoops left, but Beemer convinced him go stay at Vatech bc he would inherit the HC job there.

The funny thing is he didn't even get a look after staying at his alma mater for 20 years but if he had come to Florida he probably would have gotten Zook's job in 2001.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
To PULL the gators through....love truck (& tractor) pulls.....I pay attention here. Don't give a **** about it, but I pay attention.
My good sir, are you somehow under the impression that I know even the first thing about pulling stuff with a tractor?

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My good sir, are you somehow under the impression that I know even the first thing about pulling stuff with a tractor?
Truck, tractor? What's the difference?

Have you ever been to a tractor pull? I went to one in 1978.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't see a game thread so here you go. Just tuned in in time to see a VT fan chick doing the Venus butterfly sign at the camera, including the tongue action. Nice.
We saw that sweet butterfly action :lol:
The crowd was quite a spectacle. I switched over to Arky vs TCU. I saw few specimens in that group that would make Mayberry look like a think-tank.

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
I was amused to find out today that, as winners of Saturday's game dubbed "The Battle of Bristol, the Vols received championship shirts and hats and a very large trophy. The National Title trophy should be so gaudy! Good to know they can claim they secured at least one championship this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator