Butt Plunger OL caught red handed trying to solicit 14 year old girl

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mack Crowder isn't some walk-on or no name player either. He's a 5th year senior who started at Center for the ButtChuggers the past 2 seasons and represented them at SEC Media Days last year. Not a good image projection for the Vols - but hey, what is?
Here's Bytch putting Crowder in his place.
qtbmpw3.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Mack Crowder isn't some walk-on or no name player either. He's a 5th year senior who started at Center for the ButtChuggers the past 2 seasons and represented them at SEC Media Days last year. Not a good image projection for the Vols - but hey, what is?
Here's Bytch putting Crowder in his place.
qtbmpw3.gif
Forgot that's the guy Butch punched

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He looks like he took a few well deserved fists to the head while they were taking him down .

And how desperate do you have to be to drive all the way from Knoxville to Pinelles to have sex? What, did he run out of cousins in Tennessee?
He is no longer in Knoxville. I read somewhere else that he was in Tampa training for the NFL combine. This certainly will get him drafted, probably Raiders or Cowboys.

Last edited:

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
As a father of a 14 year old girl, I can tell you that this is sick! I know this was a sting, but I think in real life if they catch these dudes they should allow the fathers to hand out the punishment. You can bet the farm that I would dish out is far worse than anything the "system" can.

Ingle Martin

Nov 8, 2014
Personally I am sickened by this seemingly talented young mans abhorrent actions and questionable decision making. I can only imagine the scorn and contempt he will receive whenever people find out about his...........checkered past.

Mack Crowder will have to live with this stigma hanging over his head for the rest of his life. He will face scorn and contempt and be shunned by society and this is only when people find out he was a Vol, wait until they hear about the sex crime stuff.

I would feel a little sympathy for this young man but It's not like Nu'keese put a gun to his head and forced him to do it, basically you could say he........ Volunteered.

When contacted Derek Dooley said he would be happy to donate all the unsightly orange pants that Mack would need for the next 3-7 years.

There is a famous saying in Tennessee.......

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Mack Crowder will have to live with this stigma hanging over his head for the rest of his life. He will face scorn and contempt and be shunned by society and this is only when people find out he was a Vol, wait until they hear about the sex crime stuff.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There will too many distractions up here for the bUTtchuggers. No one, not anyone wants to discuss what is going on. Couldn't happen to a better fan base. Maybe pOSU.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sad times for Vols when their off-season involves crappy basketball and the majority of active threads are discussing who got arrested last and who may be next.

Things are as they should be in the universe, provided something institutional comes down on them.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I recognize it isn't fair to compare extremes, but I'm looking at the hype around Tebow and the "Night to Shine" vs the growing list of Vol sex criminals, and it is mind blowing. Granted, they are extremes....but when's the last time TN had anyone that could be held up as a role model like Tebow? When's the last time we had even one current/former Gator in the news for sexual assault, false imprisonment, sexual harrasment, etc? "Time to die, bitch" comes to mind, but even that was threats, not acts.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I recognize it isn't fair to compare extremes, but I'm looking at the hype around Tebow and the "Night to Shine" vs the growing list of Vol sex criminals, and it is mind blowing. Granted, they are extremes....but when's the last time TN had anyone that could be held up as a role model like Tebow? When's the last time we had even one current/former Gator in the news for sexual assault, false imprisonment, sexual harrasment, etc? "Time to die, *****" comes to mind, but even that was threats, not acts.

Though charges were dropped Treon Harris last year.... the excusation, at least public new cycle can be enough for the stigma

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I recognize it isn't fair to compare extremes, but I'm looking at the hype around Tebow and the "Night to Shine" vs the growing list of Vol sex criminals, and it is mind blowing. Granted, they are extremes....but when's the last time TN had anyone that could be held up as a role model like Tebow? When's the last time we had even one current/former Gator in the news for sexual assault, false imprisonment, sexual harrasment, etc? "Time to die, *****" comes to mind, but even that was threats, not acts.
aaron_hernandez_57038.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator