Butters and Nuss

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I laugh that everyone is overacting over the Umass game.... Sure it wasn't a great performance and I expected better but without making a few dumb penalties on one drive we would've shut them out and we would've scored around 38 had Perine maybe not fumbled on the first drive and Thompson not of dropped the wheel route before we missed the 4th and 1. We hung like 60 on NMSU last year and we saw how our offense ended up.... Openers where I doubt the team even prepared for Umass mean little to nothing

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
If you're so sure then make a stand. If you're right we'll admit it. If you're wrong you're banned.
Dude I begged him to take a ban for ban bet yesterday and he wouldn't do it.

Just another pvssy with a keyboard.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Butters is mac. His teeth are as yellow as butter. And his offenses are as soft as butter
I'm sure Mr. Grillinz is chiseled underwear model with an 8 pack and perfectly straight, pearly white teeth. No chance at all that he buys clothes at goodwill and lives in a trailer next to a stream that he uses for drinking water.

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
Yawls middle initials are "E Z" for responding to trolls... when you're as mature as me, you'll learn to ignore trolls.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Did any of you bang Kandi Fisher last night?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That might be a different Kandi Fisher. I think his favorite is a C cup.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator