Butthurt Bielema takes swipe at Gators

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bret Bielema on ESPN2: "Florida is kind of the new Ole Miss. They're doing some things in recruiting that kind of shock you a little bit."

Bielema took a shot at UF today because we got Cleveland and they wanted him pretty bad. What a turd.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe Cleveland didn't want to go to Arkansas to block. Doesn't he know they play power football?!?!!? Someone get Crete in here to set this kid straight.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'd but butthurt too if I had to live and work in that ****hole.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
One of the AR radio guys suggested that Bielema may have said that as a compliment. :lol:

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
F that fat toad, if he knew how to walk maybe recruits would pay more attention to him.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe Cleveland didn't want to go to Arkansas to block.

Arkansas will be interesting this year. They have one of last year's top QBs in Ricky Towns. He went to USCw for the spring and transferred to Arky and had to sit out.
Too bad he didn't come to UF last spring. He wouls have started the last 6 games and been the starter this year.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
One of the AR radio guys suggested that Bielema may have said that as a compliment. :lol:

Considering Ole Miss was just formally charged with NCAA violations, I highly doubt he was being complimentary when he said this:

"Florida is kind of the new Ole Miss. They're doing some things in recruiting that kind of shock you a little bit."

All I can say is if we were cheating to get this current class... someone in G'ville is doing it wrong.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The heck with LardAzz Bullema. That's a lot of hurt for that big ole butt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He should have paid attention to our overall efforts. Nothing to alarming to say the least. We fell out of the top 10 of most of the rankings and ended up with 6 unfilled scholarships because our coaches couldn't find enough kids who wanted to play here.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
So he's mad we got Cleveland...he had no shot. He's mad we got one of this 2-3 star recruits. If we are the new Ole Miss, we'd be cranking 5 star recruits like crazy.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Coach Mac didn't appreciate Bielema's comments.

“You got to get a kick out of it a little bit because obviously this guy doesn’t know who the heck I am,” McElwain fired back when asked about the comment. “I sure as heck don’t know who he is. I’m not sure we really ran into him on the recruiting trail.”

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So is the implication here that we had to pay a kid to flip from Arkansas to Florida? Because that's just hilarious.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
On Finebaum Bulamania was in spin control trying to make it sound like a compliment - that Florida has an advantage because of our past success.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
On Finebaum Bulamania was in spin control trying to make it sound like a compliment - that Florida has an advantage because of our past success.

That's quite a stretch. Using that same train of thought would require that he look all the way back to around the Archie Manning Days to draw that comparison to us. Not buying what he's selling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.