Butthurt Bielema takes swipe at Gators

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
On Finebaum Bulamania was in spin control trying to make it sound like a compliment - that Florida has an advantage because of our past success.

Weak attempt at spin control on the alleged comparison. Where was ol miss' "past success?" The last time they were truly relevant was when Archie Manning was their QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
That's quite a stretch. Using that same train of thought would require that he look all the way back to around the Archie Manning Days to draw that comparison to us. Not buying what he's selling.

He tried to draw the parallel that Florida AND ole' miss have a tradition of winning. I was all WTF. :lmao2:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
That's quite a stretch. Using that same train of thought would require that he look all the way back to around the Archie Manning Days to draw that comparison to us. Not buying what he's selling.

Dang it, man! Beat me to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Crete, ask him what he really meant at the next family gathering at the Golden Corral.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Foley has written a strongly worded letter to SEC HQ.
I seriously doubt it. Foley doesnt write strongly worded leteters to the SEC. He actually considerss himself above things like representing UF with sport issues to the SEC. The lack of support was one of the huge reasons SOS left.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Crete, ask him what he really meant at the next family gathering at the Golden Corral.
But wait until he gets a few bowls of gravy in him. You know he only grunts when he is hungry.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
in all fairness to Beilema.....I'd **** his wife. not sure if that helps or not

ImageviaBigLead_crop_north.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.