Callaway cleared

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see why some investigative reporter can't at least, without naming her, tell us if this is the same
female that tried to charge Harris with rape ? If the victim is unknown, why can't the refuted charges be
revealed? As this stands, this is distasteful i.e. Callaway was denied his Rule of Law rights, he was banned
from his college life, disrupted his education process. He was denied his inalienable rights of liberty and
his pursuit of happiness (you think he was happy during this stretch of his life?). All that involves a violation
of his civil rights. How many times will this lopsided legal rights process repeat itself at colleges?

Final point, where is the equality when only Callaway's name gets exposed and Jane Doe is unknown,
especially when the case turns out like this. I'm saying cases should be Jane Doe vs John Doe.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
And get notarized consent prior to one night stands.

Say...I wonder if there is money to be made as an on-site party notary public. Niche market? Maybe a recruiting tool as well .
He should've made her sign the love contract

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
So Good News, Bad News.

The sexual something charge isn't supported by evidence, so presumably any sanctions on Callaway due to that (and the need to have a safe campus) are void, immediately.

But he confessed on the record to using marijuana. Does that then require a 1/10 of the season's games as a penalty, or could his unnecessary (in retrospect) eviction from campus be counted as "time served" ?

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As I said in the thread after the girl said she'd skip....

"Mountain out of a mole hill"

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Time to play some ball.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
tumblr_m6ngd04Oyk1rxevt4o1_400.gif

Now let's play some FOOTBALL!!

and folks, the man's name is CALLAWAY!!! not Call-O-way. Geezus Chistus.

Tell it to Dubose and Driscoll.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Why did Title IX get invoked? Is it just because a football player was involved or is there a whiskey-dick clause that protects all female students?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So Good News, Bad News.

The sexual something charge isn't supported by evidence, so presumably any sanctions on Callaway due to that (and the need to have a safe campus) are void, immediately.

But he confessed on the record to using marijuana. Does that then require a 1/10 of the season's games as a penalty, or could his unnecessary (in retrospect) eviction from campus be counted as "time served" ?

They would need a positive test wouldn't they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator