Callaway injury

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Any news on the Callaway injury? I didn't even realize he was hurt, but was looking at the betting line and saw "FLO-WR-Antonio Callaway-?" which made me nervous. So, I did a quick Google search and found the following article from the Orlando Sentinel:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...allaway-quadriceps-injury-20160912-story.html

Sounds like he has a quad injury and McElwain is "nervous" about it.

Any additional info out there?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If Mac has a brain, he will sit him out this week. Thank God we've got another patsy.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They ain't sayin much. I'd expect the worst if I were you.

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
Quad injury is what I heard. Doubt they play him this week based on this. We need him to dagger the hillbillies again.

Mac said he wasn't practicing today (Mon) and if he doesn't practice by Wednesday, he doesn't play.

Sincerely,

Dr. D. Howser

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Chicken leg thing?

From an article on genetic engineering of livestock, the Israelis have created the
featherless chicken. This is a financial boon. In the photo the freak is flame-red.
They are very prone to skin infections.

The South Koreans, via splicing in a jellyfish gene, have created a breed of cats that are
super-resistant to feline leukemia, a real problem. An unpredicted side effect turned out to
be = the cats glow in the dark. Saw the photos = bright enuf to make a kid's room nightlight .

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, nothing like using your primary receiving star incessantly on those zeroed in projectiles coming from every trajectory plays... :deadnanner:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He has been spotted in a Boot.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
He got spun around and hit in the air on one kickoff return. one of the dumbest ideas our coaches could have. It was nice last year when we had no other option to score, but we are a billion times better on offense this year.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
From an article on genetic engineering of livestock, the Israelis have created the
featherless chicken. This is a financial boon. In the photo the freak is flame-red.
They are very prone to skin infections.

The South Koreans, via splicing in a jellyfish gene, have created a breed of cats that are
super-resistant to feline leukemia, a real problem. An unpredicted side effect turned out to
be = the cats glow in the dark. Saw the photos = bright enuf to make a kid's room nightlight .

People are stupid. There is a reason chickens have feathers and cats are not supposed to glow in the dark. Cats won't get feline leukemia so much if you make healthy food and water for them and don't coat them with pesticide. Same with people. Altering the critter to fit the maladaptive environment you force on them, only compounds the problems and health of the creature. That's OK with them as they plan to pass it quickly on to you to eat even though it is incompatible with keeping you healthy.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
People are stupid. There is a reason chickens have feathers and cats are not supposed to glow in the dark. Cats won't get feline leukemia so much if you make healthy food and water for them and don't coat them with pesticide. Same with people. Altering the critter to fit the maladaptive environment you force on them, only compounds the problems and health of the creature. That's OK with them as they plan to pass it quickly on to you to eat even though it is incompatible with keeping you healthy.

Valid point Jen, but it only has to be compatible with ketchup. :cool:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jennay, you drive a Subaru, dont you?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Stop letting him return punts and kickoffs.

I agree with you 100% on half of your statement. Absolutely no more KO returns. Way too dangerous for our best WR. I am okay with him returning punts b/c it is a lot different than KO returns, however I am not opposed to them taking Callaway off punt returns as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator