Callaway Should Be Reinstated Soon

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
No inside information; just gut feeling. If that is really Callaway's tweet he shows no remorse or even concern about being suspended. I don't think Mac will appreciate that.
Without seeing what he might have been replying to, it took it to mean the non believers in the Gator team's ability, rather than anything about the suspension or trouble.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
No inside information; just gut feeling. If that is really Callaway's tweet he shows no remorse or even concern about being suspended. I don't think Mac will appreciate that.
To be honest, if he has been unjustly suspended for something he didn't do (which seems plausible)...why should he feel remorse or concern about being suspended...I would be pissed. On the flip side, if he really did do something to get suspended...then you are correct.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
To be honest, if he has been unjustly suspended for something he didn't do (which seems plausible)...why should he feel remorse or concern about being suspended...I would be pissed. On the flip side, if he really did do something to get suspended...then you are correct.

Because in the eyes of the PC crowd he is guilty until proven innocent. Contrition and politeness (which were sorely missing from the tweet) go a long way toward being forgiven (even if you did nothing wrong) and getting a second chance (even if you did nothing wrong in the first place). Arrogance may work well at FSU and UT, but in Gainesville I don't think Callaway has helped his cause.

It's not about being right. It's about getting reinstated to the team. Maturity is getting those priorities in order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.