Callaway Should Be Reinstated Soon

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
clearly, regardless of what actually took place, treon has not learned to stay out of situations that could land him in trouble - in this case (speculating here) maybe a one time hookup that didn't end well - who knows? either way, perception is reality in the eyes of a lot of people. treon needs to go, he hasn't learned his lesson, Huntley also needs to file a permanent no contact order against treon to ward off any further fraternization with current and future players. calloway can stay and get another chance.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Says he is suspended from the university. Is he on campus? Did he finish the fall semester? Not sure this is fair to Callaway's, but given fsu and u Tenn, I understand uf'

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Says he is suspended from the university. Is he on campus? Did he finish the fall semester? Not sure this is fair to Callaway's, but given fsu and u Tenn, I understand uf'
During coach macs first press conf, he stated that they both were keeping up with academics.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure they're dotting all the I's and crossing all the T's to ensure he won't face charges and the accusations have no merit. Because of schools like FSU and UT, they have to be able to substantiate the reinstatement for fear of future claims that might arise. I'd love to have him back (if he's innocent), but I don't mind waiting to make sure we don't have a rapist playing for us.

PS....Treon needs to be gone yesterday.

I agree but at the same time, nothing has actually happened to either of those schools yet so not sure we should be dragging our feet if Callaway is innocent.
Until I see actual results and ramifications to either school, I view all of this as nothing more than PC politics being played out for future changes to benefit certain groups. That is what we do in America today.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Gatorsports (Robbie A, I think) reported there are no criminal charges filed with local authorities (public record). That would indicate it's a school policy issue and not something criminal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I agree but at the same time, nothing has actually happened to either of those schools yet so not sure we should be dragging our feet if Callaway is innocent.
Until I see actual results and ramifications to either school, I view all of this as nothing more than PC politics being played out for future changes to benefit certain groups. That is what we do in America today.

... the rape of America ?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He needs more work from an English tutor.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
So he's not distancing himself from Treon?

:wellbye:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Mac needs to separate th from the rest of the team before he causes any more damage.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
It's starting to sound like we aren't going to see Callaway in a Gator uniform again. We have a lot of depth at WR. Hopefully some of these guys are going to step up.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
It's starting to sound like we aren't going to see Callaway in a Gator uniform again. We have a lot of depth at WR. Hopefully some of these guys are going to step up.

When are we going to catch a break on Offense???

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

care to elaborate on your inside information re: callaway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator