Callaway Should Be Reinstated Soon

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Says Huntley Johnson.

We will see if this comes to fruition. We can only hope.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone know what these two geniuses did to get in trouble?

I swear to God if it's rape again, Treon needs to be suspended for, like, three games.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We will see if this comes to fruition. We can only hope.
I'm only going to hope if there is a reason to hope INNOCENT. I don't mean not proven guilty, I mean innocent. If he is guilty, I hope he gets what he should.

BTW, I have heard very, very little about this through my various contacts. People are keeping very tight lips.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I'm only going to hope if there is a reason to hope INNOCENT. I don't mean not proven guilty, I mean innocent. If he is guilty, I hope he gets what he should.

BTW, I have heard very, very little about this through my various contacts. People are keeping very tight lips.

Well yeah, I think that goes without saying. This isn't Tally, bro.

If he is guilty, see ya.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So are you suggesting that all violent felons on our football team always get prosecuted in Gainesville? Because I seem to remember a certain tattooed Hispanic or Hawaiian traveling with the Pounceys who shot two guys in the face but miraculously didn't get prosecuted. However, maybe my memory is poor.

ex-nfl-player-aaron-hernandez-indicted-again-this-time-for-a-2012-double-homicide.jpg

Last edited:

beteez

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just my $.02 but when his attorney is making demands of the school. He won't be around much longer.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Now we know why Mac was pissed at the press conference. He was pissed at the school.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
So are you suggesting that all violent felons on our football team always get prosecuted in Gainesville? Because I seem to remember a certain tattooed Hispanic or Hawaiian traveling with the Pounceys who shot two guys in the face but miraculously didn't get prosecuted. However, maybe my memory is poor.

ex-nfl-player-aaron-hernandez-indicted-again-this-time-for-a-2012-double-homicide.jpg

I was mainly referring to the fan bases. I would hope UF fans are different than the Clowns when it comes to this stuff...

No brushing stuff under the rug, that's BS.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Linky thingy?

No link but here's his full statement:

Huntley Johnson just released this statement to outlets on Antonio Callaway.
"On January 27, 2016 the University of Florida suspended Antonio Callaway for a violation of the Student Conduct Code.
The suspension was due to an incident which supposedly occurred in early December 2015.
Mr. Callaway is on interim suspension from the University of Florida pending resolution of the accusation. At this time the University of Florida has not presented to Mr. Callaway or Undersigned Counsel any evidence relating to Mr. Callaway’s suspension.
Be that as it may, the law firm of Johnson & Osteryoung has conducted its own investigation as to the allegation that is the basis for the suspension. There is no good reason why this investigation has not been closed. This allegation has no merit."

Who the F*ck ever is in charge of the investigation at UF needs to get canned! Yr after yr this type of bullsh*t pops up and without any evidence of anything they keep suspending our best players. This sh*t needs to stop!!!!!

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No link but here's his full statement:

Huntley Johnson just released this statement to outlets on Antonio Callaway.
"On January 27, 2016 the University of Florida suspended Antonio Callaway for a violation of the Student Conduct Code.
The suspension was due to an incident which supposedly occurred in early December 2015.
Mr. Callaway is on interim suspension from the University of Florida pending resolution of the accusation. At this time the University of Florida has not presented to Mr. Callaway or Undersigned Counsel any evidence relating to Mr. Callaway’s suspension.
Be that as it may, the law firm of Johnson & Osteryoung has conducted its own investigation as to the allegation that is the basis for the suspension. There is no good reason why this investigation has not been closed. This allegation has no merit."

If this is nothing more than a false allegation by a scorned young female pissed off at the world, the University has an obligation to lift the suspension within a reasonable period of time.....like immediately as soon as they determine it has no merit. Bureaucratic bullshiit has no place in issues of this nature.

Come on, President Fuchs!

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
If this is nothing more than a false allegation by a scorned young female pissed off at the world, the University has an obligation to lift the suspension within a reasonable period of time.....like immediately as soon as they determine it has no merit. Bureaucratic bullshiit has no place in issues of this nature.

Come on, President Fuchs!
I agree 100 %

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure they're dotting all the I's and crossing all the T's to ensure he won't face charges and the accusations have no merit. Because of schools like FSU and UT, they have to be able to substantiate the reinstatement for fear of future claims that might arise. I'd love to have him back (if he's innocent), but I don't mind waiting to make sure we don't have a rapist playing for us.

PS....Treon needs to be gone yesterday.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

A lot of guys are 6'3 about 245 pounds and fit that description. Could have been anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.