Callaway still questionable for UT

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Our passing vs UNT seemed anemic with AC not on the field. But if he's less than 90%
he will get covered and maybe aggravate his injury further? If AC isn't up to it, we should
be game planning and practicing without him.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lighthouse, read closely.

Ike and Reidel.
thatsthejoke.jpg

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Ok, enough pounding on Debose. These jokes have become tiresome and stale.

Au contraire, old jokes are part of what defines a culture.

In one of my fantasy football leagues, in the later rounds of the draft when an owner is slow in making a choice, someone always helpfully points out that "Amp Lee is still available." It's become an obligatory ritual.

(For you youngsters, Amp Lee last played in the NFL in 2000. He was still playing when the joke started.)

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, enough pounding on Debose. These jokes have become tiresome and stale. The guy never had a competent QB and played in lousy systems his entire career at UF. Not to mention he was betrayed on his recruiting visit when Ike and Reidel promised him they'd stay their last season to help him get adjusted to the college game.
If only Debose were a year younger, he could have had John Reaves throwing to him.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Debose was a personal disappointment to me. He graduated HS with my stepdaughter's class so I saw him play a lot in HS. He walked grad stage and I yelled as loud for him as my stepdaughter. His HS videos are amazing and the comparisons to Harvin were not unwarranted. It's actually kinda sad that he didn't pan out for us. But I got to say that in person he had the skinniest shins I've ever seen on a human let alone an athlete.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Debose was a personal disappointment to me. He graduated HS with my stepdaughter's class so I saw him play a lot in HS. He walked grad stage and I yelled as loud for him as my stepdaughter. His HS videos are amazing and the comparisons to Harvin were not unwarranted. It's actually kinda sad that he didn't pan out for us. But I got to say that in person he had the skinniest shins I've ever seen on a human let alone an athlete.
For us to. My wife taught color guard while he was there so we watched him a lot his senior year there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.