Callaway still questionable for UT

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It goes beyond Callaway. Has anyone noticed how much better Powell does when Calloway is on the field? Quads can linger and I wouldn't guarantee that Calloway will be in uniform on Saturday.
What in the world you have done to get a quad injury? It had to of been cheeto related.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Dear Antonio, I'm sorry to hear about your bruise. Sounds really painful. We're only playing Tennessee this weekend so you just take your time until you feel better. Here's a video for you to watch while you get better.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This a big deal bc without him we are forced to see Fullwood do some excellent blocking and Worton wander around aimless and demand PI flags on every play.
He's getting better is he not?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Glad he's feeling better. Hopefully it gets better and better and by Saturday he's full speed.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Calloway in the game will be huge for us, I hope he can stay healthy. Let's face it, he's probably going to see a lot of screen and short passes over the middle. Anything deeper than 10 yards will probably be off target.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Calloway in the game will be huge for us, I hope he can stay healthy. Let's face it, he's probably going to see a lot of screen and short passes over the middle. Anything deeper than 10 yards will probably be off target.

If this is the case, I hope those freshman WR have quickly learned how to block!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Cleveland is back too, which will help.

We haven't seen Cleveland play yet. I know he was highly recruited and we expect a lot, but it is hard to say he will help when he hasn't caught a pass yet this year. He has been injured so hasn't had full practice time either, plus he was suspended for the BB gun incident. I'm not sure he is ready to contribute.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Cleveland was standing on the sideline in a sling last week. Before that he and Wells had hamstring injuries. Before that he and Wells were suspended for shooting BB guns. Before that Cleland was playing High School ball. Has Cleveland ever even practiced with this team? Does he even know the plays?

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict Cleveland never plays a down at UF.

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
Cleveland was standing on the sideline in a sling last week. Before that he and Wells had hamstring injuries. Before that he and Wells were suspended for shooting BB guns. Before that Cleland was playing High School ball. Has Cleveland ever even practiced with this team? Does he even know the plays?

:poop:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

:lol:
:pumper:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

:fear:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Wanna bet?
I'll bet some fake Ox money. :lol:

But trust me it's not what I want. I'd love nothing more than to see Cleveland become the next great Florida wide receiver. But just looking at his history and what he's done since he got here doesn't give me much hope.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I think you're overstating his value. Debose will fill in admirably in Callaway's absence.

Ok, enough pounding on Debose. These jokes have become tiresome and stale. The guy never had a competent QB and played in lousy systems his entire career at UF. Not to mention he was betrayed on his recruiting visit when Ike and Reidel promised him they'd stay their last season to help him get adjusted to the college game.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dubose should try Canadian F L.?? Most these kids know only football that could start or
get them to $60,000 early on.??

Sep 29, 2015
Ok, enough pounding on Debose. These jokes have become tiresome and stale. The guy never had a competent QB and played in lousy systems his entire career at UF. Not to mention he was betrayed on his recruiting visit when Ike and Reidel promised him they'd stay their last season to help him get adjusted to the college game.

You'll have to forgive me, I was under the impression that stale and tiresome were goals to shoot for on this board. Next time I'll use Fulwood instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator