Founding Member
I'll believe he's not playing Saturday when i see it

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm glad Mac is saying Callaway is questionable. Let the Vols wonder. He has closed practice to the media also. No reason to let anybody know what is going on.

I'm guessing that in reality Trask is starting QB and Mac doesn't want anybody to know yet... :-)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I believe Callaway is more important than Del Río
This a big deal bc without him we are forced to see Fullwood doing some excellent blocking and Worton wandering around aimlessly and demanding PI flags on every play.

Last edited:

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
This a big deal bc without him we are forced to see Fullwood do some excellent blocking and Worton wander around aimless and demand PI flags on every play.
Glad i'm not the only one who noticed that, he doesn't even finish his route before he's calling for the flag.

Last edited:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
So did Treon. But I bet Appleby is smarter than getting an intentional grounding on 3rd and goal. Or throwing it away on 4th down.

The biggest thing I see with him is wanting to rush his throw. I hope coaches can calm him down a little. I think he will pull it off regardless.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
The biggest thing I see with him is wanting to rush his throw. I hope coaches can calm him down a little. I think he will pull it off regardless.

Just like Treon! I'm not suggesting Appleby is great, but maybe he felt like he had to do too much at Purdue given their bad D and lack of talent around him.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
It goes beyond Callaway. Has anyone noticed how much better Powell does when Calloway is on the field? Quads can linger and I wouldn't guarantee that Calloway will be in uniform on Saturday.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Only if the QB replacing Del Rio can actually get the ball to Callaway.

True, but I'm confident that Appleby isn't a Treon Harris. I think as long as he can make simple throws off play action and read the defense correctly and not force anything we will be fine. It helps that Cam Sutton their best corner is out.

Darthgator

Aug 18, 2014
Start appleby. if he gets hurt, grab a fan from the stands. It's not worth wrecking the psyche of Trask or Franks when we're in a bandaid year anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator