Cam Newton on his time at Florida

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
At the risk of having this merged with the “We lost a legend today” thread, an intelligent person knows when to sit out a dangerous situation. There wasn’t even cocaine involved and the UF students knew they wanted no part of AH.
Lengthy criminal histories make for poor witnesses.

If the Glock dont fit, you must acquit.

Last edited:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Pretty insightful. He never wanted to leave.

Ii'm definitely dumber now for having watched that. Or rather some of that, I couldn't finish the video.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hahaha. Fuchs weasel, lazy douchebag Dan.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
why does Cam Newton consistently and deliberately dress like a f##kn clown??? Freaking Dennis rodman wanna be weirdo.
I'm going to need to get a fashion assessment from our resident Italian sartorial expert.

Last edited:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Shopping for a pair of each of those pants.
duck dynasty GIF by A&E

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have a slightly different view of AH and Nelson’s actual probable wrongdoings, but that’s another topic for another day. Where you are spot on is that if there was no Brantley also on the roster, we handle any laptop or academic situation entirely different, and rightly so.

But according to Donk none of what you just mentioned about Cam ever happened.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
this is 100% accurate. he was about to be expelled for being a 3 time cheater so he unenrolled before the formality of the official ruling came out. can newtown is still the same guy he was back then. and agree with NV on listening to him and shannon not too sharp. they are both freaking idiots.

Donk says that none of this happened even though it’s been validated by multiple sources in the past.

Maybe he will accept it coming from you.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
why does Cam Newton consistently and deliberately dress like a f##kn clown??? Freaking Dennis rodman wanna be weirdo.
I suspect that he loves The Wizard of Oz. In this interview be was dressed as the Scarecrow, when he was fighting at his camp, he was the Wicked Witch. For his next interview he'll be the Tin Man, and at Halloween... Dorothy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Daughter has been vice-chancellor of the admission reviews committee for 2 years... it's all there.
So... we only hide attempted murders? Im sure there a LOTS of files on lots of football players and exactly zero were kicked out.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
So... we only hide attempted murders? Im sure there a LOTS of files on lots of football players and exactly zero were kicked out.
Those don't go before the committee, academic fraud, twice, did.

Over the last going on 20 years, we've moved through 3 phases, steadily in one direction... from murder & guns, to credit card fraud, to smashing SEC athlete honor roll numbers... it's not hard to see, why anyone thinks that's going to reverse is beyond me.

greengatah

Sep 1, 2018
This is the reason he left. Dont listen to his lies. He was about to be expelled. Urban talked the student council that had voted to expel him, to allow him to leave and transfer without expulsion. Any other reason he or anyone else gives, is an absolute lie. Trust me on this.
Does Cam admit to three counts of academic fraud during this podcast?

If not then why would I listen to his version of what happened? It can’t possibly be accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.