Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
really looks unstoppable right now. Carolina is absolutely the best team in the NFC, the defense alone is ridiculous.

Will Ox have a total meltdown if they win the NFC and get to the big game? :scratchchin:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They aren't even remotely a contender for the Super Bowl, they'll likely lose their first playoff game. Newton still has a destiny with prison. He'll get there.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
:bananadance:

I knew I'd get a quick response... I think you're wrong big guy, zona and carolina are the cream of the crop in the NFC, no one else is on their level.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
One of these days a story will break of Newton in some kind of multi-state illegal trafficking operation, probably drugs or some other kind of contraband. Hello federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison!

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Newton strikes me as a good guy who was an idiot as a kid. I like seeing him give balls to kids, and celebrate when his backup is successful... I think the accident changed his life.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Newton strikes me as a good guy who was an idiot as a kid. I like seeing him give balls to kids, and celebrate when his backup is successful... I think the accident changed his life.

I ain't gonna lie, the whole laptop thing, then Scamgate, I wasn't too high on Mr. Newton. But he does look like he's turned into a pretty decent fella after all.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I ain't gonna lie, the whole laptop thing, then Scamgate, I wasn't too high on Mr. Newton. But he does look like he's turned into a pretty decent fella after all.
Sure, in public. It will all come out, trust me.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
itsawonderfulheist.gif

Seems like a good time for this.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
One of these days a story will break of Newton in some kind of multi-state illegal trafficking operation, probably drugs or some other kind of contraband. Hello federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison!

.... illegal fighting of toddlers... uses giveaway balls to entice them in.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Too bad his last name isn't Meyer... Ox would love him!
Are you defending a guy who while at UF committed crimes on campus and also had rampant academic cheating?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Are you defending a guy who while at UF committed crimes on campus and also had rampant academic cheating?
No, just going off of current behavior... Certainly don't want to rile you

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's the second best player in the league right now. He damn good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.