Can CeCe Jefferson be suspended?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fvkk those couch burners and cuzzin rapers.

They always have an excuse. Next they will be complaining about us cramping. Losers make excuses.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That thread is amusing. They claim the refs were out to get them and that UF paid them off in a HOME GAME. :lol:

Usually those kinds of excuses are reserved for when you go on the road.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Buttchugger HC said:
“I saw a guy playing hard. It is unfortunate Jarrett got hit the way he did, but guys play hard, and it wasn’t intentional by any means the guy just stumbled around,” Pruitt said. “No, we didn’t send it in. I have confidence in the officiating crews. They are there to protect the players.”

Wait, this can’t be right. There were many gator fans here that said it was “absolutely 100% intentional” and that he wasn’t just “playing hard” or “stumbling”...they say he stood up and then clearly 5 seconds after the ball was released he fell back on the turf...crab crawled over, and took a ball-peen hammer out of his pants and smashed BELOW Guantanamo’s knee 6 or 7 times.

The opposing coach clearly has no fking clue what he’s talking about.

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Wait, this can’t be right. There were many gator fans here that said it was “absolutely 100% intentional” and that he wasn’t just “playing hard” or “stumbling”...they say he stood up and then clearly 5 seconds after the ball was released he fell back on the turf...crab crawled over, and took a ball-peen hammer out of his pants and smashed BELOW Guantanamo’s knee 6 or 7 times.

The opposing coach clearly has no fking clue what he’s talking about.
I thought Pruitt was going to walk all the way to Hoover to turn the tape in himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You don’t think it was intentional?

If a UT player did that very same thing to Franks, you wouldn’t be pissed off?

Donkey? **** if Franks got the Nancy Kerrigan treatment he’d be first on the suspect list

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That thread is amusing. They claim the refs were out to get them and that UF paid them off in a HOME GAME. :lol:

They are the ones who left early 'cause they weren't getting their money's worth.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Donkey? **** if Franks got the Nancy Kerrigan treatment he’d be first on the suspect list
Franks? Nah. Trask? Absolutely. I suspect he broke every piece of furniture in his living room when Trask scored in the opener. :lol:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Florida vs. Tennessee score: Gators romp over Volunteers to give Dan Mullen first SEC win

3. Watch for news on Vols QB Jarrett Guarantano: The redshirt sophomore signal-caller left the game in the second half with a leg injury after being rolled up on by Gators quarterback Cece Jefferson. Guarantano did not return and was replaced by Keller Chryst.

Was the hit clean or dirty? Here's a link to view it and judge for yourself.

Plus, what happens to Jefferson now? He's one of the stars of the Gators defense, and they turn around and go to Mississippi State next weekend after the Bulldogs were stunned by Kentucky. Coaches routinely send plays to the SEC office, and there's no doubt that Pruitt will send this one in.

Could a suspension be looming? If it does, that could throw a wrench in the works after Mullen's first big win at Florida.

Was Dorian Baker suspended? I didn't think so.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Suspended? They are going to extradite his ass to Alabama and execute him. It's the only justice that fits the crime.

Last edited:

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016

They say all this stuff after every game that they lose. That's one of the main reasons I can't stand them.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Fvkk those couch burners and cuzzin rapers.

They always have an excuse. Next they will be complaining about us cramping. Losers make excuses.
I like this one. He's not even making excuses, just completely deflated:lol2:

"Was tonight not 2002 level bad? I’m trying to find the positives here. I don’t know if we ever see a poorer performance than we did tonight against an opponent who really isn’t good. I can handle getting our ass kicked by Bama or UGA, but this was just an ass kicking by a team that will most likely play a postseason game in Birmingham or Shreveport."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator