Can we talk Aaron Rogers?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Poster Boy Prima-Dona. If there isn't any drama, he will make some. Leaves GB in drama, gets traded to the Jets, loves the camera in Hard Knocks, leads the team out of the tunnel carrying the American Flag, then on the 4th play of the game, tears up his Achilles Tendon!

You couldn't make this up.

I don't like AArod or the Jets but this is really over the Top......... Is it Karma? Really bad luck? Just real Hard Knocks?

With all that, I'm sorry he's hurt and I wish him a speedy recovery (I think he's done as a NFL player).

As far as the Jets go.......... I hope they lose every game!

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Lifetime Movies Karma GIF by Lifetime

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Was there anyway for a long term star QB for a team leave without drama?

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
How was it when Montana left SF? I really don't remember.

There was drama. Steve Young was tired of sitting and Joe still wanted to play. The 49ers made the right choice; Joe was near the end of his career and Young had more years left.

Same when Farve left GB and went to the Jest. Rogers was tired and sitting and was younger. GB made the right move then and now.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Do you remember Farve leaving GB? That worked out as well for the Pack as this most recent move of a franchise QB. not so good for the Jets, again.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Never have been a big fan, and do think he is overrated, but have never really seen him as a problem or prima donna either. To me, his leaving was not much different than Brady or the others mentioned. It’s business and both sides have to do what makes sense for themselves.

On one hand he obviously watched(or watches) WWE given his belt thing. On the other, he often beat the Cowboys, stood his ground on the vaccine(I respect conviction) and is a Scotch drinker. So I don’t have any issue with him. And no, it isn’t karma. It’s football

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Poster Boy Prima-Dona. If there isn't any drama, he will make some. Leaves GB in drama, gets traded to the Jets, loves the camera in Hard Knocks, leads the team out of the tunnel carrying the American Flag, then on the 4th play of the game, tears up his Achilles Tendon!

You couldn't make this up.

I don't like AArod or the Jets but this is really over the Top......... Is it Karma? Really bad luck? Just real Hard Knocks?

With all that, I'm sorry he's hurt and I wish him a speedy recovery (I think he's done as a NFL player).

As far as the Jets go.......... I hope they lose every game!
Remind me never to get injured around you!
Jimmy Fallon Comedy GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
That's not what happened at all. Montana tore a ligament in his elbow, missed the 1991 season and almost all of the 1992 season. He requested a trade to cut down on the drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.