Carl Lawson glad not to be playing for a raving lunatic

CaGator91

Nov 16, 2015
"We're gonna represent the university of Florida in a first class manner"- Wm, 2010. "We're going to represent Auburn University in a first class manner." Wm, 2014. "We're gonna represent the University of South Carolina in a first class manner." WM, 2016.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"We're gonna represent the university of Florida in a first class manner"- Wm, 2010. "We're going to represent Auburn University in a first class manner." Wm, 2014. "We're gonna represent the University of South Carolina in a first class manner." WM, 2016.

Do as I say. Not as I do. That should be his mantra.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
These comments just emphasize what so many observers already knew. And that makes it even more perplexing why USC would hire this dunce. Baffling, to say the least.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
These comments just emphasize what so many observers already knew. And that makes it even more perplexing why USC would hire this dunce. Baffling, to say the least.
Everyone else turned them down. Amazing the amount of time they had to hire a coach and ended up resigned to hiring him. :lol:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Tanner, for all his skill as a baseball coach, is a total zero as their AD.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's a perfect match for USCe and WM. They totally shyt the bed on the coaching search, so why not get a coach that shyts the bed as well on the football field.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
But still why hire that loser. Is rather take my chance on an unknown than a proven loser. Hell go hire the guy that's won like 4 straight FCS championships at North Dakota...a FCS option is better than that loser

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
But still why hire that loser. Is rather take my chance on an unknown than a proven loser. Hell go hire the guy that's won like 4 straight FCS championships at North Dakota...a FCS option is better than that loser

... ? need WM to clean up Spurrier's dirty program ??

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Agreed....however, NDSU's previous coach took the Wyoming job and he's not doing so hot (current coach has only been there 2 years. In fact - I just looked NDSU football up - their previous 3 head coaches all left and failed): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Dakota_State_Bison_football

Your point is well taken however. There were probably 200 other coaches that would have been a better hire..hell, probably 1,000 other coaches!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.