Carlos Dunlap vs Marcus Gilbert: This time, it's personal

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Trying to build pre-game hype for a game that most of the country doesn't care about.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If Dalton was starting it would be a guaranteed loss, but with him out with injury the Bengals have their best chance in years. Dalton is a poor-man's Peyton Manning / Tony Romo. Completely flops in playoff games.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Now if the Buc's were playing............. :bwahaha:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Do these former teamates dislike eachother?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I will be watching the game to see how many times they show McCarron's woman again.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That Gilbert is a Baaaad Man. He took out Tebow, he can certainly take out Dunlap.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
To be fair, Gilbert has a good point. Plus he's counting on Dunlap DUI-ing and falling asleep at the wheel at a stoplight sometime this week.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
To be fair, Gilbert has a good point. Plus he's counting on Dunlap DUI-ing and falling asleep at the wheel at a stoplight sometime this week.
As I'm reading the article, I'm thinking "I imagine quite a few of Dunlap's teammates from the 09 squad don't have him on their Christmas Card lists because of his stupidity."

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If Dalton was starting it would be a guaranteed loss, but with him out with injury the Bengals have their best chance in years. Dalton is a poor-man's Peyton Manning / Tony Romo. Completely flops in playoff games.

Or Fatford.....:scratchchin:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Dunlap has been an outstanding pro, one of the best pass rushers in the game. Unlike Hernandez, he got a $35 million extension and hasn't killed anyone (that we know of).

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
All the playoff games look pretty good to me. Really close matchups with the largest line being the Seahawks -5 at the Vikings, and that game is going to be played at like Minus 10 degrees F or something :hahaha:. Nothing like sitting in your warm house snacking and drinking while watching these guys freezing their nards off while pounding the crap out of each other.

Should be a great weekend of games and ever better next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.