Cavs win - Lebron haters crying

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
1- That was not a play on the ball by Delly. Maybe a play on the "balls" but that's it

2- They gotta get Mark Jackson out of the booth. His bias and saltiness about getting canned is so obvious #butthurt

3- Go Warriors.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I see you're picking up Squatchinese quite well.
There's a reason we're married. We agree on many things but at the same time disagree on things as well. The NBA however is something we can agree upon. And it's unfortunate because I really used to love the NBA. I was even a card collector in my younger days.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
A GS win means 9 of the last 14 seasons a Gator has won an NBA championship ring.

Considering they're all his guys, it would've been nice to see Donovan win. But solid stat nonetheless. Not bad for a football school.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
There's a reason we're married. We agree on many things but at the same time disagree on things as well. The NBA however is something we can agree upon. And it's unfortunate because I really used to love the NBA. I was even a card collector in my younger days.
I was talking about the broken speech. I envision Sasquatches talking like cavemen.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
JR Smith completely disappeared last year during the finals. How many points this game? 2?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
When the big moment comes, you can count on JR Smith to disappear. That's what he does.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
JR Smith completely disappeared last year during the finals. How many points this game? 2?

One of the primary reasons I'm rooting against Cleveland. As a heat fan, I obviously don't want LJ winning elsewhere. But I'm just not a fan of guys like Smith. To me they represent everything wrong with the NBA. Classic thug and awful example.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I was talking about the broken speech. I envision Sasquatches talking like cavemen.
It should be abundantly apparent to any homo sapiens that I am rather eloquent in my speech delivery and syntax.

B*tch.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The Warriors really are one dimensional. Stop curry and Thompson from hitting 3s and they got nothing.
Tom-Hanks-orly.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.