Cavs win - Lebron haters crying

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The league product was all-around better when Magic, Bird, and MJ were playing, and that was with expansion into Miami, Charlotte, Orlando, and Minnesota taking place as well. Those Cavs teams back in the 90's with Price, Ehlo, Nance, Daugherty, etc. were alot more fun to watch than the MeBron and Irving ball hog show.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

People always want to talk about the spectacular above the rim stuff, but to me the best Jordan highlights were always those drives to the hoop that culminated in the over-and-under reverse layup with the patented English that would leave a pair of defenders grasping at air and watching in awe. He was incredibly good with the left hand, too. Your video has several of 'em. Love it.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can't imagine the either team beating Magic, Kareem, and Worthy, much less what Laimbeer (the Thumper part of Bumper and Thumper in the front court), Rodman, and Thomas would have done to them. And let's not forget Joe Dumars, who was tasked with guarding Jordan and held his own against one of the best to ever play the game. And then comes "The Microwave". The results could have been seriously ugly. 911 ambulance ugly.

Chuck Daly's Bad Boys heralded the beginning of an era of thuggery type defensive play that only could have gotten by during that period. Any other period and the whole team would have fouled out or been ejected. They beat up Jordan mercilessly until he committed to putting on 15-20 pounds of muscle to overcome it.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
The Warriors really are one dimensional. Stop curry and Thompson from hitting 3s and they got nothing.
Well, I didn't care who won and I never watched the games but I will say this, the Warriors got hosed by the NBA when they kicked Green out for a game. That was ridiculous to say the least. The Warriors had them bent over and would most likely would have won. It was a corrupt decision, a decision you don't make even if it was right, which it wasn't.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sighhh.... The suspension was for a series of intentional flagrants over the last 7 or 8 games. Not for one isolated incident. And the opposite can be said about Greene's kick to the balls on Anderson. He should have been suspended for that one alone but wasn't.

Heres a thought, don't be a b*tch made punk in games and you won't have to worry about getting suspended.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
lebron-james-michael-jordan-game-6-meme.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads