CBN on Josh Pate’s the Late Kick on Tuesday

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He’ll be on it tomorrow. Pate likes Napier but he said he’s gonna ask him some tough questions. He talked a little bit about the spring game in today’s podcast. Wants to know why there are still special teams issues. How is that not fixed? He likes the running backs. The future is Lagway.

So we get a little bit of a discussion on the spring game on today’s podcast with the big interview coming tomorrow.

Also, the spring portal opens tomorrow.

To listen to what he says about our spring game, Click the link below and go to the 48.30 mark.

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I wonder if any of the RB's look to leave....The DB looks a little crowded too...

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
He’ll be on it tomorrow. Pate likes Napier but he said he’s gonna ask him some tough questions. He talked a little bit about the spring game in today’s podcast. Wants to know why there are still special teams issues. How is that not fixed? He likes to run back and he takes. The future is driveway.

So we get a little bit of a discussion on the spring game on today’s podcast with the big interview coming tomorrow.
Does "John have a long mustache?"

What The Wtf GIF by Justin

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
RB not crowded
Not crowded but talented. This is Carrolls last year of eligibility I believe and with Baugh getting a lot of the lime light the other day plus Webb I could see where one of them might go somewhere they get more carries.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
RB not crowded. We have 6 on roster I believe. I could see a few of our one million DBs leaving.
Montrell, Webb, Baugh and Caroll make for a nice complement of RBs. With our tough schedule it’s likely at least one will be dinged up for any particular game.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Montrell, Webb, Baugh and Caroll make for a nice complement of RBs. With our tough schedule it’s likely at least one will be dinged up for any particular game.
Need a lot of RB's to be able to get those 3rd down and 8 carries so that we can go for it on 4th down and a more manageable 6 yards to go for a first down.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Need a lot of RB's to be able to get those 3rd down and 8 carries so that we can go for it on 4th down and a more manageable 6 yards to go for a first down.
Did you notice Lagway’s lightning fast release on that TD pass to Spierto in the 4th quarter? Perfect ball placement too!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Did you notice Lagway’s lightning fast release on that TD pass to Spierto in the 4th quarter? Perfect ball placement too!
His time between seeing where to throw and his release really impressed me. Also, he was accurate with most of his throws and was able to throw to a spot.

He still has to learn the cadance and coverages at this level. But he has the physical tools.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator