CFB Coaching Changes: LSU loses OC, fires DC

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Until it doesn’t and you have to fire a legendary alum. That’s the tricky part. I don’t know this guy or how qualified he is, but if he doesn’t work out it’s twice as bad as a regular dismissal. So you’d better be pretty sure.
we keep a lot of schitty coaches around here three or four years when they don't deserve it.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Going to college to see if he can land a HC gig there. Apparently he was never getting the chance in the pros for whatever reason.
There's a problem, somewhere in his delivery. He has interviewed for every job in the NFL and nothing. Meanwhile, black coaches that no one has ever heard of are getting jobs.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There's a problem, somewhere in his delivery. He has interviewed for every job in the NFL and nothing. Meanwhile, black coaches that no one has ever heard of are getting jobs.
It's been said the last few cycles that he's a terrible interview. His race has nothing to do with it like the media tries to say.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It's been said the last few cycles that he's a terrible interview. His race has nothing to do with it like the media tries to say.

I think the NFL also might be starting to figure out the whole “tree” thing is often fool’s gold. How many tens of millions were wasted on BB disciples before we finally realized maybe this Tom Brady is just pretty good? Same with the Chiefs. All the talk about their offense taking a major step back(loss of Hill has a role) and yet they still won another SB, needing a game sealing offensive drive in almost every big contest down the stretch. He may be a great OC or even HC, I have no idea. But the KC resume isn’t the slam dunk that it has often been portrayed as.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members