Chad Grier Sporting News article on Will

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
I'm not really sure what to think of it. It is nice to see him publicly support his son, but with his repeated posts/articles, I kind of get the sense that he kind of wants to be in the limelight.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
C Grier has been more involved in Will's college life than most would deem "normal activity." However, I give him a pass on this one. He's being a dad and his son is getting blasted by a bunch of people who don't even know what happened.

ChattanooGATOR

Swollen Member
Aug 30, 2014
Go Gata;n297770 said:
C Grier has been more involved in Will's college life than most would deem "normal activity." However, I give him a pass on this one. He's being a dad and his son is getting blasted by a bunch of people who don't even know what happened.
Fair enough, he just seems like an attention whore. I think he's raised a good kid and understand his desire to show support.

I really replied to tell you that avatar & screen name are hilarious.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This guy needs to STFU. He's like Rex Grossman's dad on steroids.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The people who think he was purposefully cheating will continue to do so. He isn't going to change their mind. Him and his family need to move on.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I do think his Dad likes the limelight... the whole family does. His two brothers have become famous for social media stuff. His Dad wants some of that attention also.

Anybody else look at the pics of Will's Mom at the bottom of the article.. Chad did well.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n297973 said:
I do think his Dad likes the limelight... the whole family does. His two brothers have become famous for social media stuff. His Dad wants some of that attention also.

Anybody else look at the pics of Will's Mom at the bottom of the article.. Chad did well.

she is hot...

On another note, this whole story sucks...If UF has every supplement approved that these guys need, why in the world did WG go out an purchase something on his own?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I lost any and all respect for his dad when he started his Twitter BS after Treon got one of the starts. He just needs to STFU and quit trying to be a celebrity through his children.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Go Gata;n297770 said:

People who don't know what happened? Can you read?

It's pretty F'ing simple! He took a substance that was banned by the NCAA....and DID NOT get the UF medical staff to clear what he was taking. He gained 40lbs in 1 calendar year.

So there you have it. THAT is "what happened"....oh, and here's what else "happened": the selfish arrogant kid got suspended for 1-year in the middle of the football season.

And I agree, his dad needs to STFU. His son is a selfish punk. Anyone that can't see this needs to take off the O&B glasses!

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
BMF;n298023 said:

It's pretty F'ing simple! He took a substance that was banned by the NCAA....and DID NOT get the UF medical staff to clear what he was taking. He gained 40lbs in 1 calendar year.

So there you have it. THAT is "what happened"....oh, and here's what else "happened": the selfish arrogant kid got suspended for 1-year in the middle of the football season.

And I agree, his dad needs to STFU. His son is a selfish punk. Anyone that can't see this needs to take off the O&B glasses!

Actually, no. I'm completely incapable of reading.

I'm also incapable of passing judgement on someone without all of the facts. There's only a handful of people who actually know what Will Grier took to get banned and I doubt one of them is you. And until evidence is provided that proves he knew that what he was doing was wrong yet chose to do it anyway, I'm not going to pass judgement.. You seem more concerned with how this affects you than Will, and his dad.

Do me a favor. First, take a big step back..... and literally **** your own face.

ChattanooGATOR

Swollen Member
Aug 30, 2014
Go Gata;n298035 said:

I'm also incapable of passing judgement on someone without all of the facts. There's only a handful of people who actually know what Will Grier took to get banned and I doubt one of them is you. And until evidence is provided that proves he knew that what he was doing was wrong yet chose to do it anyway, I'm not going to pass judgement.. You seem more concerned with how this affects you than Will, and his dad.

Do me a favor. First, take a big step back..... and literally **** your own face.

:popcorn:

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
BMF;n298023 said:

He DID NOT gain 40 lbs in 1 calendar year, people are basing that off of a lot of inaccurate information. They get all of this information from old news stories and twitter posts but decide to ignore other news stories and twitter posts that discredit this, some from Grier himself. Please read the attached article for a good break down on Grier's weight. I'm sure the supplements helped but he didn't all of a sudden become LaRon Landry in one year.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Boy, you guys are a bit harsh. What do you want to do, hang him? You want a hanging Chad? (kind of a long way to go for that payoff)

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Meh. Chad will be the first to pull Will out of here once the appeal is officially denied, which it will be since the NCAA are a bunch of nitwits.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Go Gata;n298035 said:

Is that possible? And if so does protocol dictate that you have to call or text yourself the next morning.... or worse, take yourself out to an awkward breakfast?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.