Charlie Strong subpoenaed to testify in Louisville divorce case

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm interested in some opinions. If it turns out that Charlie did sleep with this guy's wife (and he is a UL booster and apparently a wealthy man), how big of a sh!t storm is this for U of Texas? Will a booster like Red McCombs, who has already made his opinion known on the Strong hire, really let the school keep Charlie around while all the rich boosters wonder if the head coach is spooning their wives? I can't see this turning out well for Strong or UT.
They wouldn't fire him for it, but he'd be on a short leash next season.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He's gonna be fired for cause next season anyway. The team is a disaster and he's clueless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't get stepping out on your wife for any reason (if that's what they are alleging he did, which I'm guessing that they are), but especially not with her.
His wife is a much better option in my opinion. Why ruin your marriage?
The golden rule. It better be worth it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm interested in some opinions. If it turns out that Charlie did sleep with this guy's wife (and he is a UL booster and apparently a wealthy man), how big of a sh!t storm is this for U of Texas? Will a booster like Red McCombs, who has already made his opinion known on the Strong hire, really let the school keep Charlie around while all the rich boosters wonder if the head coach is spooning their wives? I can't see this turning out well for Strong or UT.
Charlie might have been told that this guys wife is one of the perks of the job.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Funny, don't recall seeing cowboys of his color on the Roy Rogers Show... :lalala:

blazing-saddles-white-women.gif

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
2012-08-27_006.jpg

Dude out-kicked the coverage
That guy has "CUCKOLD" written all over his face....

....I mean like literally all over his face in magic marker while he's down on all fours wearing a dog collar and watching Charlie ball his wife.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
If good ol' Charlie did that, I hope that dude makes his life miserable.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Heard on the radio today....Charlie's response was basically "Ummm, can't do it. Too busy." :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.