Chauncey Gardner changes name

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good story, but thought he was going back to Chance, the gardener.
You had to be there, I guess.
giphy.gif

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anything to get a hyphenated name, I guess.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
This is actually a good story b/c there are so many people out there who do not know who their father is/was, that it is good to hear something like this. Way to go Chauncey. Hope it improves your play on the field as well!

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
This is actually a good story b/c there are so many people out there who do not know who their father is/was, that it is good to hear something like this. Way to go Chauncey. Hope it improves your play on the field as well!

New S&C coach will help improve his play on the field.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hey, good for him. And good for Dad. Most of these kids would be totally different with a solid family structure. Hope Chauncey has a better next two years under proper coaching.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hope you have a stellar upcoming year, Mr. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson. Shut'em-down CG-J.

jereed16

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorDave_SEC: Will take some getting used to. Good story here.

Pretty sure that picture was taken back in Cocoa. If it was, that tower in the background was really close to a gas station that used to be in downtown that I worked at as a kid. That thing used to take some impressive lightning strikes. Scared the crappola of me a number of times.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure that picture was taken back in Cocoa. If it was, that tower in the background was really close to a gas station that used to be in downtown that I worked at as a kid. That thing used to take some impressive lightning strikes. Scared the crappola of me a number of times.

A jereed sighting. :faint:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think Chauncey improved his tackling this year, there was no way to go but up.
And I think a lot of the problems he had was being pretty hurt, especially to start the season. He tried to play through it, because we needed him desperately.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

I think you’re right - that plaza down by the river right next to St. Mark’s.

For those who have not been, Cocoa Village is a nice spot to visit.

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
New S&C coach will help improve his play on the field.

A position change to CB will really improve his play on the field. He would be our best CB and maybe best in the conference if we made him corner full time. A damn joke forcing him into safety like he is Kam Chancellor or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.