Recruiting Chauncey Gardner re-commits

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n200529 said:
Mizzou is replacing both lines of scrimmage and like concrete said, they lose their d coordinator. Their qb is awful, we'll wax their ass next year dude. Ole mis brings back alot of players on d and their qb last year sucked and they won games. Plus we always struggle with Mississippi schools

New coach, so past struggles mean nothing. Wallace actually played well last year, when he didn't, they lost. Young QB's and Oline play better at home than on the road, so the mizzou game will be harder on our young team than playing against ole miss.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n200532 said:
New coach, so past struggles mean nothing. Wallace actually played well last year, when he didn't, they lost. Young QB's and Oline play better at home than on the road, so the mizzou game will be harder on our young team than playing against ole miss.
I really hope we beat ole piss ass fyi. I'd definitely rather win that one. How bout we just beat both of em ?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n200533 said:
I really hope we beat ole piss ass fyi. I'd definitely rather win that one. How bout we just beat both of em ?

Agreed. I like that idea better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator